Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs?

(15-04-2020, 12:54 PM)maksimovic Wrote:  ive been on my breast groth journey for nearly 2 years my wife thinks i take the herbs to srink my enlarged prostrate wich is true but not the main reason i started taking PM but it defanatly has helped shrink my prostrate can pee a lot easier now .ive had a number of stops and starts on the various herbs i take . my boobs are now at a stage where they are noticable and i uasuly ask my wife befor we go out can you see my boobs in whatever i happen to be wearing she will often say you need to put a jumper over your t shirt .ive just resently noticed that the PM has started to cause meed swings and made me resentfull and angery over things i should not be getting upset about so ive stoped taking the PM at the mo. but im still taking other herbs and dont whant my bo0obs to srink .recently my wife and me had a discusion about me being moody i exsplained that it was the PM and i was going to stop taking it the good part about this is i was able to tell her i love haveing boobs and i dont whant to loose them she had no idea befor that i liked having them { she thought it was gyno caused by the herbs } and to my suprise she took it very well she knows im tv so i thought she might suspect but aparantly not .my problem now is how to hide them my nipples are very big for a guy and stick out a lot ive recently orderd some stick on nipple covers wich im hoping will hide them ive also got a compresion vest but its very hot under a shirt or jumper . family members have noticed  my boobs and have comented but so far frends have not said anything at least not to my face . im not transexual and have no intension of living as a woman my crossdressing is done in private and i keep it a secret from evertyone exsept my wife .the bottom line is i dont know how things will go but i just love having boobs

Good for you that you were able to approach the topic with your wife for one reason or another. I once said that I was taking something to reduce hair loss but it was only to explain why my sex drive was low. We agreed that I'd stop the pills for hair loss, which would also be my excuse for enlarged breasts, so I really have no excuse now for PM. I am about to take a break because my sex drive has been very low for about 10 days and I had a couple of bad nights in bed with her.
My wife knows about my crossdressing, which is a blessing because I am allowed to wear more or less what I want as long as it's stealth enough to go under our 3 years old kid's radar, but that means that in the past we went through all the "are you gay? are you trans?" questions and when I joked about getting breast implants without being trans she said that I would find the divorce papers on my way back from the hospital. So, on one side I am happy that I can freely wear bras, but on the other side if my breasts grow too much it will look all too convenient that on a crossdresser's chest, of all the people, is growing a pair of feminine boobs.

I too like having the boobs I have. They start getting in my way when I stretch my arms to reach for something or when I was my hair in the shower. I am slowly getting used to the idea that I may have to wear a bra for comfort in the distant future. During these days of social separation when there are less people around and they don't come close to me anyway, I am keeping my bras on even when I go out of the house.

Off topic: I appreciate that you took the time to translate your comment in English. To avoid all the weird characters you can open a text editor (Notepad?) and paste the copy there first, then select it all, copy it again, and paste it in the reply box in this site. Going through a plain text editor helps removing all the hidden characters and formatting.

I am a straight,happily married 53 year old family man and father of 2.
From the outside (friends and coworkers) you would not believe that this me but my desire to grow breasts coincidentally matched my wife's wish to end penetrational bi weekly conventional sex so we decided about 3 years ago that I am getting an elective orchiectomy with Dr Arnkoff in Farmington Hills / MI. The surgery was my Easter, Birthday and Christmas Present from her.

Surgery was not a big deal, recovery was painful for a couple weeks but worth it.

I am on Estrogen and Progesterone and have 40 B almost C. I usually wear a bra and can't go topless in Public which is perfectly fine for us. My Doctor is Dr. Powers in Farmington/MI and he is my savior and helped me to maximize my growth and optimized my dose.

We try penetration from time to time but my wife seams to be safe for good, it doesn't work any longer and my penis is half the size by now.

We have much less sex but we now have basically lesbian sex and it is so much more satisfying for both of us.

The Rest of the family doesn't know any details they obviously notice the changes of my Chest but since this happend relatively slow they barely notice or say something.

(17-04-2020, 12:42 PM)Birgit Wrote:  I am a straight,happily married 53 year old family man and father of 2.
From the outside (friends and coworkers) you would not believe that this me but my desire to grow breasts coincidentally matched my wife's wish to end penetrational bi weekly conventional sex so we decided about 3 years ago that I am getting an elective orchiectomy with Dr Arnkoff in Farmington Hills / MI. The surgery was my Easter, Birthday and Christmas Present from her.

Surgery was not a big deal, recovery was painful for a couple weeks but worth it.

I am on Estrogen and Progesterone and have 40 B almost C. I usually wear a bra and can't go topless in Public which is perfectly fine for us. My Doctor is Dr. Powers in Farmington/MI and he is my savior and helped me to maximize my growth and optimized my dose.

We try penetration from time to time but my wife seams to be safe for good, it doesn't work any longer and my penis is half the size by now.

We have much less sex but we now have basically lesbian sex and it is so much more satisfying for both of us.

The Rest of the family doesn't know any details they obviously notice the changes of my Chest but since this happend relatively slow they barely notice or say something.

I guess I'll add my story.  I'm somewhere between a 44A and 44B.  My favorite bra is actually a 42C, which I fill pretty well - the band is a bit more loose than any other 42 I've tried.  Thanks to Amazon Prime, I've been able to order and try on and send back probably 30 bras easily.  My desire to have boob first came to light around 2000.  I remember telling a girl I was flirting with online about it.  I tried saline infusions in 2006 and really enjoyed the weight.  The shape was way off and morphed into an almost monoboob when I tried to put 1L into each side.  I took 1mg of estrogen once daily sublingual for 3 months and had some growth - enough to scare me off for a while.  In 2011, I decided to try herbals from Natureday.  I then started reading heavily and discovered PM along with some other herbs.  I did that off and on for about 9 years now.  I've had a son and daughter during that time.  My wife is a pharmacist, so bsing her is impossible.  We used to sleep in separate bedrooms before I got my CPAP and I kept my herbals in my nightstand.  One day she discovered them.  She asked about the Saw Palmetto and I told her that I was using it as a prostate hypertrophy preventative and to prevent hair loss.  I'm not quite sure what she knows or thinks.  I had my nipples pierced and was wearing a bra from time to time.  She found it and thought I was having an affair.  I printed out the Amazon receipt to show her that it was mine and that I was wearing it because my nipples were sore.  I also have a bit of a shoe fetish and she found a pair of my chunky soled heels from a long time ago.  I told her they were part of a college costume.  I'm not very good at telling stories.  In the past year I've been restricted on my exercise and have gained a bunch of weight as a result of a motor vehicle accident.  That's probably contributed to some of my breast growth.  It will be interesting to see what happens when I start working out and the estrogen stored in the fat starts being released.  I also started shaving my legs.  She asked about ti and I told her the truth - I like the feel of the smoothness.  I try to keep my chest hair clipped down.  I shaved it this morning, so I'll probably need to keep my shirt on around her for a few days.

Is this worth it? Today I tried to have sex with my wife and couldn't get it up. I'm worried this might cost me my marriage. She is still in the dark.

(15-08-2020, 09:53 PM)Chesty Wrote:  

Is this worth it? Today I tried to have sex with my wife and couldn't get it up. I'm worried this might cost me my marriage. She is still in the dark.

If you ask me, I would say that no fetish is worth a marriage. But we're all different. If boob growth is the first step towards becoming the person you feel you are, then it may be worth it. 
If you are having problems getting it up, then stop taking what you are taking until things start working again. It happened to me for 3 months straight last year, I was mortified. I stopped everything and it went back to normal after a while. Nowadays I can (and do) take 1000mg/day of PM without sexual performance issue. You'll slowly build a tolerance for it.

(16-08-2020, 09:27 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  

If you ask me, I would say that no fetish is worth a marriage. But we're all different. If boob growth is the first step towards becoming the person you feel you are, then it may be worth it. 
If you are having problems getting it up, then stop taking what you are taking until things start working again. It happened to me for 3 months straight last year, I was mortified. I stopped everything and it went back to normal after a while. Nowadays I can (and do) take 1000mg/day of PM without sexual performance issue. You'll slowly build a tolerance for it.

(25-08-2020, 06:36 AM)Smaxell1 Wrote:  

(16-08-2020, 09:27 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  

id  say  reduce  your  dose  any  amount  of  PM  will  promote  some  sort  of  breast  groth  it  might  just  take  longer  try  to  find  a  happy  medium  where  by  your  taking  some  PM  / herbs  but  can  still  get  it  up

I'm new to NBE and although not very big yet, my chest and nipples are becoming quite evident under my shirts.   So far I have not done anything to hide my chest.   My wife has noticed and caught me using her noogleberry, nipple pumps and other toys, and experimenting with herbals.  really hasn't asked me any questions about it.  She has really started playing with my nipples when in bed.  Lately she has been coming up behind me when I am working and reaching under my arms to cup and play with my chest and nipples.  

I doubt I will ever have issues taking my shirt off in front of anyone or in public, but have always been an exhibitionist and don't care what others think.  Recently, I have starting to get some gawkers when shirtless and even some comments from strangers.  Most recent was a younger guy at the gym walked by and said "nice tits".  I thought he was being sarcastic so I walked by him later, smiled and pulled my loose tank top to the side just to make sure he had a good view of my chest/nipple.

I'm a big guy 6'5" / 240 so looking anything close to feminine would be impossible.  ( Still looking for size 15 spiked heels, lol )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey, seeing this thred pop up again, thought I’d break my (too long) long silence.

So a thumbnail refresher sketch – started out viewing myself as a long time CD, since oooo I don’t know… many years anyway, but realised/accepted “It” was far deeper than that maybe 2015-16-ish - but with no intention of actually transitioning. One day I said to myself, let's see if we can grow some tits, so started NBE, then stopped, restarted, stopped, restarted... I spent more time going round in circles than really making progress… I suspect a very common situation. 

Anyway fast forward to 2019, did a single event on a mini cruise, fully dressed in a "vanilla" environment – for the first time - and loved it. Then later that year spent 3-4 days 24*7, full-time en femme in the US, loved it massively, but was stressed to the max for the whole time.

Came back home and had a mini-meltdown/complete purge – what I can't really figure out is why? Maybe I just got shit-scared of the fact that IT, life on the "other side of the fence", so to speak, could be a reality, and much closer than I'd ever believed possible? Anyway, I instantly regretted it, but it was several months before I “jumped back on the horse”. So fast forward to today, back on low-level NBE, and loving the process, albeit slow, as we all know.

So family and stuff, well, my partner does know about my “CD” side, and accepts but isn’t really supportive, doesn't know about NBE, and hasn't noticed (or at least said anything) about any growth. My kids have seen photos of me dressed (from the cruise) and think they're simply hilarious. To complicate things, my youngest is Bi and dated a FtM for a while, so in general is far more out there and supportive of trans folks - not sure whether that's good or bad, yet, although at least I'd maybe have one ally if this all came out in the open?

As for the boobs, well, they're certainly not "OMG you've got tits!!", to the casual observer, well I don't think so, but to me they're definitely getting more "shape", and have attracted a lot more attention when wearing a poor choice of shirt, i.e. too tight/thin - in fact, yesterday, wearing one of my normal business shirts, a woman on the street actually did a double-take alternating between my chest and face. From a "naked in public" perspective I went to my local "male sauna" last week, for the first time since COVID, and was surprised at the looks I was getting - so maybe they are more noticeable than I realise? Haven't been to the beach since a local vacation back in Nov 2019, which was no problem, but these days, I've no idea.

Where does that leave me? I don't know. I don't think I'm going to stop. But, bearing in mind I could never pass as female (way too many male facial features), and don't want "big ones" and I'm not going to transition, will there be a point where I've either gone too far, or where I say enough is enough, and stop? 

I have to play my cards close to my slowly expanding chest, because I really don't know how "my world" would react? I wish there was an easy answer, but I know there isn't. Yes I could go for therapy, but deep down I'm not sure it'll help - I don't need to pay someone to tell me what I already know, and what decisions I have to consider. Having said that I don't suffer dysphoria to the extent that I HAVE to make any decision - I'm actually happy sitting with a foot in each camp, so maybe it'll all be OK, and I'll be able to continue as I am?

Anyway here's a recent pic - lighting angles make them appear bigger, but I like the shot...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon