Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs?

I have to go every 6 months to my hematologist for chest x-rays and ct-scan ( cancer) of my body. Since growing boobs is definitely shown on both, none of the techs nor doctors have mentioned anything about my boobs. My regular Dr is a female and does ask about them, like any improvements since your last visit. She normally  inspects them, wish she would do a longer inspection, I know she see the goosebumps from her just touching them. 

Must really be living in a phantasy world

(20-11-2019, 06:52 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  I have to go every 6 months to my hematologist for chest x-rays and ct-scan ( cancer) of my body. Since growing boobs is definitely shown on both, none of the techs nor doctors have mentioned anything about my boobs. My regular Dr is a female and does ask about them, like any improvements since your last visit. She normally  inspects them, wish she would do a longer inspection, I know she see the goosebumps from her just touching them. 

Must really be living in a phantasy world
Ok so where do you live and what is this doctors name? I want a doc who won't be shocked or judge me but Just fondle my boobs.

Hi all,

I guess my post can go under a few topics of the “Males Staying Males” thread.
I’m a 45-year-old over weight male with moobs, with the desire to change my moobs into boobs. I’m happily married to my second wife, with 2 boys from my first marriage and 1 boy from my second. Both my ex and current wife was aware and had no issues about me wearing panties. Bras I had to wear secretly and I never cross-dressed.

I was always imagining myself with small breasts and I believe it’s the contributing factor to my current bodily autonomy. About a year ago, after 12 years of marriage to my second wife, my urge to grow female breasts got stronger after I could fill a 42C with my moobs. I initially bought some bras and different sizes of silicone breasts, which of course I had to wear very discreetly. My wife was shocked when she discovered them and didn’t want to accept it. Wearing panties was acceptable, but bras, silicone breasts and cross-dressing was a big no-no. All thoughts went through her mind; I’m gay, transvestite or will fully change into a woman. My wife is totally against me having breasts, silicone or real.

Seeing as I’m having moobs and all family are used to them (also a visit to the seaside for 10 days and not a word), I decided to use this opportunity to lose weight and at the same time grow up to B cup female breasts and hopefully the transition won’t be that obvious. I have no desire to transition fully to female.

In my first month I took FG 2000mg 3-times per day with SP once per day. In my second month I took only 500mg of PM, 3-times per day. I’m now in the start of my third month, following Oki’s program, albeit watered down on the dosages because I want to take it slow. 

We still have sex, only 2 times, 3 if I’m lucky per month but still, would like to keep that body part functional. I believe my wife is in the early stages of reaching menopause because the lack of libido is of course not from my side. 

Few days ago, I noticed some tissue growth next to my nipples, medial side. Thinking that it’s too early for any results and a bit concerned, I asked my wife to feel. She told me its breast tissue and made me to feel her breasts and then remarked sarcastically, “you wanted to grow breasts”. I still have too much fat to visibly notice anything. I do believe however that she imagined me with female breasts on 2 occasions when we had sex. I can’t recall her ever doing this before but she made cups with her hands and was holding my breasts.

I still have enough herbs to follow this program for another 2 months and in the meantime, I’m following a strict diet for weight loss. Keeping my wife in the dark as well, carefully hiding my herbs. Will she get use to my breasts once they are obvious, I don’t know? Do I care about what other would think, not at all? I will not advertise them thou.

(03-12-2019, 11:14 AM)Elkel Wrote:  Hi all,

I guess my post can go under a few topics of the “Males Staying Males” thread.
I’m a 45-year-old over weight male with moobs, with the desire to change my moobs into boobs. I’m happily married to my second wife, with 2 boys from my first marriage and 1 boy from my second. Both my ex and current wife was aware and had no issues about me wearing panties. Bras I had to wear secretly and I never cross-dressed.

I was always imagining myself with small breasts and I believe it’s the contributing factor to my current bodily autonomy. About a year ago, after 12 years of marriage to my second wife, my urge to grow female breasts got stronger after I could fill a 42C with my moobs. I initially bought some bras and different sizes of silicone breasts, which of course I had to wear very discreetly. My wife was shocked when she discovered them and didn’t want to accept it. Wearing panties was acceptable, but bras, silicone breasts and cross-dressing was a big no-no. All thoughts went through her mind; I’m gay, transvestite or will fully change into a woman. My wife is totally against me having breasts, silicone or real.

Seeing as I’m having moobs and all family are used to them (also a visit to the seaside for 10 days and not a word), I decided to use this opportunity to lose weight and at the same time grow up to B cup female breasts and hopefully the transition won’t be that obvious. I have no desire to transition fully to female.

In my first month I took FG 2000mg 3-times per day with SP once per day. In my second month I took only 500mg of PM, 3-times per day. I’m now in the start of my third month, following Oki’s program, albeit watered down on the dosages because I want to take it slow. 

We still have sex, only 2 times, 3 if I’m lucky per month but still, would like to keep that body part functional. I believe my wife is in the early stages of reaching menopause because the lack of libido is of course not from my side. 

Few days ago, I noticed some tissue growth next to my nipples, medial side. Thinking that it’s too early for any results and a bit concerned, I asked my wife to feel. She told me its breast tissue and made me to feel her breasts and then remarked sarcastically, “you wanted to grow breasts”. I still have too much fat to visibly notice anything. I do believe however that she imagined me with female breasts on 2 occasions when we had sex. I can’t recall her ever doing this before but she made cups with her hands and was holding my breasts.

I still have enough herbs to follow this program for another 2 months and in the meantime, I’m following a strict diet for weight loss. Keeping my wife in the dark as well, carefully hiding my herbs. Will she get use to my breasts once they are obvious, I don’t know? Do I care about what other would think, not at all? I will not advertise them thou.

Elkel,

Do keep us posted - I'm very interested in following your situation, because I'm in a similar place, just not as far. So far, I'm just using Binaural Beats as kind of an experiment to see if it really works, but if it does, I can imagine I'd get a very similar reaction. My wife is similarly dead set against me having breasts (well, if she even had the imagination to think it was possible!) I, too, have had breast forms in the past - she never discovered them, and they've been thrown out now in one of my purges, but I can't imagine the reaction if she had found them.  But I'm not even allowed to wear panties!  She says she doesn't want to feel like she's in a lesbian relationship! Go figure.

Please excuse if I am redundant in saying that this is a very interesting discussion.

I will share that it makes me wonder if others are more similar to me than I thought, or whether I am more different than I thought.

On the one hand, I’m embarrassed to admit that I’ve always wanted to possess my wife.  My moderate self-feminization helps me relieve that desire, by embodying in myself the qualities I am hitherto trying to possess her for.

On the other hand, I recognize that if self-feminization would make her passionately ardent towards me, with unlimited sex, I would have boobs by now.

I can't quite figure whether this indicates a person with some gender dysphoria, who wants a woman in order to capture her femininity, or indicates simply a standard frustrated male who doesn’t get enough sex.

I have got to tell you I'm so frustrated! I went to a transgender seminar to show supporter and they taught everyone there that "cross dressers" were all about a clothes fetish and/or performing on stage!

So frustrated!  

Why are CDs so rejected? Honestly, I think CD is the most awesome solution and it should be embraced and taught as the best solution for all gender questions. 

But instead, it is like the only way to get embraced by the LGBT world is to pretend you are "stuck in the wrong body" or pretend you have a clothes fetish.  If I am dressed as a female I am accepted... but people are interested in the "transition" (that I feel is a stupid idea). If I say that I have thought about transitioning for 40 years but I think the best solution is to cross dress, I am scorned, and treated like I don't know the real me, and I am not complete, and I am sinning against nature, and I am naive, and I am giving in to the pressures, and I am not at peace, and on and on. 

I am much happier being male, and I am a confident male, but I am scorned like I don't know myself yet. I think people should EMBRACE being closet CDs and stand up for their rights. What is wrong with keeping your CD life separate?

For me personally I love to dress, and pass, and feel feminine. But not all the time! Good grief, I'm a male and I think like a male >70% of the time. It is great being a guy! Why do people want me to throw that away? No matter how many times I have wished I were a girl, in the end I am always happy a guy the majority of the time. As a man I am confident, loving, passionate, friendly, happy, and successful. I have great goals as a man.  

I think Trans (at least for me) is a recipe for an ugly life of: 80% misery and 20% peace.  Frankly, I'm shocked that so many men and kids fall for it.  Instead as a CD I have 99% awesomeness (as a male and female) and 1% confusion (ex., it would be nice to have a vagina too). 

I love the soft, sensitivity that has come from hormones. I do NOT like the muscle loss but it does make it easier to pass when I am interested in trying.  But, I'm not interested in giving up who I am as a male!  I am just interested in adding to it. Wouldn't it be nice to have a better butt and waist?

Now, if the opportunity arises, once in a while, in private I do like to dress and undress my "virtual" female. It is awesome. But, what male wouldn't want to have a good looking female sex slave? But that isn't a clothes fetish, it is a virtual girl fetish. 

So, I wish everyone could be like me, cis when I want to be cis, trans when I want to be trans, and a sex slave available anytime in the closet. CD is best!

Rhtwo...many of your thoughts here reflect several of my own. Primarily is the misnomer that CD's are only exhibitionists drag queens.
I've crossdressed for many years. As I've always been a lean machine mildly athletic guy, it was easy to wear female attire and wear it well!
I'm a million light years away from the desire to be a drag queen. I just wanted the ability to pass through Alice's mirror and for a short time experience 
the feminine side of life in the public eye.

However as you wrote we are always male, but with the unending desire to be female. This has plagued me for as long as I've been alive.
My brain is just wired that way. I grew up in the 60's, meaning that there was no mass media influence as we have today. 
I have always been fascinated by the female form.
Yeah it's great to be a man, but men are limited to how they are to behave. 
Women have the luxury of wearing anything they want to including male attire, and no one criticizes that!
And women's clothing and styles can span a far wider spectrum than the male stuff ever will.
Male clothes are simply boring.

Anyhoo, I hope that my words have shed some light on a subject that will never go away.

It sounds to me that some of you might have a touch of my affliction. I believe that I'm auto autogynephilic. I have always so admired the female form that it has morphed into wanting to possess it for myself. Having not gotten enough of women's bodies, I feel the need to "grow my own." I have no desire to try to live as a woman, act like a woman or be with men; I just want to hide a female body beneath the male self that I present.

But there's not much of a family connection yet. We'll see....

(13-12-2019, 04:09 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  It sounds to me that some of you might have a touch of my affliction. I believe that I'm auto autogynephilic. I have always so admired the female form that it has morphed into wanting to possess it for myself. Having not gotten enough of women's bodies, I feel the need to "grow my own." I have no desire to try to live as a woman, act like a woman or be with men; I just want to hide a female body beneath the male self that I present.

From the words you express, I'd say I'm pretty much at the same place.

Although, I am somehow no longer finding it too incongruous to embody both feminine and masculine traits simultaneously.  In my preferred version, the one does not necessarily cancel the other out, and preserves the potential for either.

(13-12-2019, 04:10 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  
(13-12-2019, 04:09 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  It sounds to me that some of you might have a touch of my affliction. I believe that I'm auto autogynephilic. I have always so admired the female form that it has morphed into wanting to possess it for myself. Having not gotten enough of women's bodies, I feel the need to "grow my own." I have no desire to try to live as a woman, act like a woman or be with men; I just want to hide a female body beneath the male self that I present.

From the words you express, I'd say I'm pretty much at the same place.

Although, I am somehow no longer finding it too incongruous to embody both feminine and masculine traits simultaneously.  In my preferred version, the one does not necessarily cancel the other out, and preserves the potential for either.

You could be a "Two Spirit" like me and a couple of others here are???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon