Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calling all family men! Experiences with having/growing boobs?

(15-04-2020, 09:43 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  @Maksimovic
Sorry if I write in English. I can read French but I can't write in that language. I hope you can translate this message.

One of the topics that have been discussed the longest on this website, in many forms, is how normal/abnormal/right/wrong it os for a man to want some feminine traits, particularly breasts.
The reality is that feminine straight men exist and have always existed. What we all here try to become is nothing new. What's new with us is that we try to achieve something that other men move away from. Society says that a man can't be feminine or he is not a man, so man with breasts do surgeries yo remove them and look less like a woman so society will take them more seriously as men. I think that, in this part of the forum "males staying males" we all understand that there is more to being a man than just having a flat and muscular chest. 
A lot of our family experiences rotate on the need to convince our wives and families of the same thing. You can be a man, have responsibilities, be strong, etc... as society dictates, even if you have boobs, a thinner waist, and a plump ass.
Hi, thought I'd chime in being an older male 66 who wants, desires to have ,grow breast's. 
I can relate to everything you wrote in this post and of what others have posted also having had many life experiences. 
We all have our different reason's for what we want to do and be. Mine is to change my attitude, personallity. And I just love the thought of having my own feminine breasts also maybe loosing some body hair, smoother skin. 
In regards to my partner/wife, she is okay with what I'm doing, very accepting . Very big load off of my mind. As for my adult kids, not sure, but I think I can hide my changes mainly because of I am over weight and being older it's expected ,also I can put the blame on my meds I take for health issues. This has restricted me to using only certain herbals that won't interact with my meds. Depending on how I go and feel maybe HRT, supervised .
My health issues were caused by me being to exuberant using herbals to grow my breasts, tried to rush the process , ended up with a DVT, so please don't rush, don't go crazy like I did, follow tried and true methods by people who are experienced and have put in a lot of time and effort and there are a lot of great Mentors on this very informative site.
I don't think it's unmanly to have female traits the same as I don't think it's unfeminine to have some male traits, imho, I also think why does everything have to have a box , have to act a certain way, have to look a certain way to fit in. I feel more gender fluid than cis male for the sake of boxing.
That's my story, cheers 
Mishelle

To be honest, it's something I've been considering myself. I'm a 59-year-old male. I have been thinking about getting breasts implants for a lifetime. For me, it's not about crossdressing or full transition but about becoming someone having characteristics of both sexes. I've felt it my whole life both male and female lifestyles, roles and stereotypical behavior fit me. I don't see it as necessarily a transgender thing – its rather about a physical manifestation of a state of mind. Like mixing physical features of things and I think it characterizes me well. I just want bigger breasts if this makes sense to anyone. I feel good about myself when I think about this.

Breasts are an amazing and powerful part of the body. I have tried and still using fenugreek and SP for the past 3 to 4 years, and I have been using breast enlargement pump on my breast also. It seems to help but I do not want to use hormones or anything like that. I have spoken with my wife about this, and she is good with it. I have about a B-cup now (see attached photo's) so adding a little more I think will be great, but I do not want to wait for the slow process of herbs and suction will take.

BUT I still struggle with the thought that to open eyes of others or alleviate fears of others desiring such things, we need those who dare. So, should I be a pioneer, and do it? Or suffer some inconvenience but be certain to be helping to make the world better, more open place for humankind?

I think I will and have scheduled my consultation for Breast Implants.

This is how I feel about this subject.

Thoes are some interesting photos. How did you get them?

(04-01-2023, 03:34 AM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  Thoes are some interesting photos. How did you get them?

It is an app that you can download on your phone.
The first photo is me (before) and then the others will let you see with different size cc implants (after).

I've some time to go through and read this thread and found it very interesting on everyone's experiences.  I thought I would participate and give you my history on growing breasts.  I guess one would say that I have always had a feminine side all my life.  Growing up as a kid I was always fascinated with breasts.  I would sneak in and put on one of my mom's bra, girdle's and stockings.  I would stuff her bra and after putting everything on admire myself in the mirror.  I always liked the feel.  I would also try and get a peek of her when she was undressing.  She recently admitted that she was a 34D.  I'm sure she noticed my breasts because we were chatting about how our bodies change as we get older.  After I moved away I still have my desire to wear women's lingerie.  I would have in my clothes a bra, garter belt and stockings and pantyhose.  I would fill the bra cups with water balloons.  Talk about a jiggle.  LOL.  I wore them when I was alone.  I loved the way they felt.  I still carried on my desire after I got married.  One year for fun at Halloween I dressed up as a belly dancer.  She even helped me shop for the outfit.  I got some cat whistles when I had to go the store to get more candy.  So fast forward a few years I still had a desire to have breast.  I started my NBE program sometime after 2006. I started doing research on NBE and started out just taking fenugreek and Saw Palmetto.  As my desire to grow breasts grew I added PM.  So here I am today enjoying my breasts.  I have been wearing a bra daily for the past 3 years.  Family and coworkers are accepting of me.  One coworker asked my if I was wearing a bra and I told him yes and his comment was they are bigger than his wife.  I thought it was funny.  I'm sure I've had a few stares when in public.  Currently I'm a 38C or 40B depending on the bra.  I'm attaching a few pictures of my development over the years.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-02-2023, 01:28 AM)Mashtenn Wrote:  I've some time to go through and read this thread and found it very interesting on everyone's experiences.  I thought I would participate and give you my history on growing breasts.  I guess one would say that I have always had a feminine side all my life.  Growing up as a kid I was always fascinated with breasts.  I would sneak in and put on one of my mom's bra, girdle's and stockings.  I would stuff her bra and after putting everything on admire myself in the mirror.  I always liked the feel.  I would also try and get a peek of her when she was undressing.  She recently admitted that she was a 34D.  I'm sure she noticed my breasts because we were chatting about how our bodies change as we get older.  After I moved away I still have my desire to wear women's lingerie.  I would have in my clothes a bra, garter belt and stockings and pantyhose.  I would fill the bra cups with water balloons.  Talk about a jiggle.  LOL.  I wore them when I was alone.  I loved the way they felt.  I still carried on my desire after I got married.  One year for fun at Halloween I dressed up as a belly dancer.  She even helped me shop for the outfit.  I got some cat whistles when I had to go the store to get more candy.  So fast forward a few years I still had a desire to have breast.  I started my NBE program sometime after 2006. I started doing research on NBE and started out just taking fenugreek and Saw Palmetto.  As my desire to grow breasts grew I added PM.  So here I am today enjoying my breasts.  I have been wearing a bra daily for the past 3 years.  Family and coworkers are accepting of me.  One coworker asked my if I was wearing a bra and I told him yes and his comment was they are bigger than his wife.  I thought it was funny.  I'm sure I've had a few stares when in public.  Currently I'm a 38C or 40B depending on the bra.  I'm attaching a few pictures of my development over the years.

You should add some rougth dates to those photos

(03-02-2023, 03:04 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(03-02-2023, 01:28 AM)Mashtenn Wrote:  I've some time to go through and read this thread and found it very interesting on everyone's experiences.  I thought I would participate and give you my history on growing breasts.  I guess one would say that I have always had a feminine side all my life.  Growing up as a kid I was always fascinated with breasts.  I would sneak in and put on one of my mom's bra, girdle's and stockings.  I would stuff her bra and after putting everything on admire myself in the mirror.  I always liked the feel.  I would also try and get a peek of her when she was undressing.  She recently admitted that she was a 34D.  I'm sure she noticed my breasts because we were chatting about how our bodies change as we get older.  After I moved away I still have my desire to wear women's lingerie.  I would have in my clothes a bra, garter belt and stockings and pantyhose.  I would fill the bra cups with water balloons.  Talk about a jiggle.  LOL.  I wore them when I was alone.  I loved the way they felt.  I still carried on my desire after I got married.  One year for fun at Halloween I dressed up as a belly dancer.  She even helped me shop for the outfit.  I got some cat whistles when I had to go the store to get more candy.  So fast forward a few years I still had a desire to have breast.  I started my NBE program sometime after 2006. I started doing research on NBE and started out just taking fenugreek and Saw Palmetto.  As my desire to grow breasts grew I added PM.  So here I am today enjoying my breasts.  I have been wearing a bra daily for the past 3 years.  Family and coworkers are accepting of me.  One coworker asked my if I was wearing a bra and I told him yes and his comment was they are bigger than his wife.  I thought it was funny.  I'm sure I've had a few stares when in public.  Currently I'm a 38C or 40B depending on the bra.  I'm attaching a few pictures of my development over the years.

You should add some rougth dates to those photos
The first two photos taken in 2006 and the last two in November of this year.

Here are some updated photo's Post-Op 2 months...

(04-01-2023, 05:04 AM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  
(04-01-2023, 03:34 AM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  Thoes are some interesting photos. How did you get them?

It is an app that you can download on your phone.
The first photo is me (before) and then the others will let you see with different size cc implants (after).
Well, can you tell us the name of the app?

I would also like to know which app.
Thank you.

Edit: My Crisalix is the app. I know it's on android, I assume it's also on iOS

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon