Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New boots....

About a week ago, my wife and I were sitting browsing clothing retailers websites - well, she was, and I just looked in occasionally. She was on a site called "Everything5pounds" which sells off remaindered stock from high street stores. So all of a sudden she said, " Oooh, you'd like these boots", so I looked in and she was right, "Oh yesss, those are lovely" I said. " Would you like a pair?".... "Yes please!". Contrary to the name of the site, they were actually £15 but still a bargain. They turned up on the post yesterday morning so I had them on all day and they fit perfectly and are amazingly comfortable, believe it or not! Blush
Yesterday evening she said, "Just don't think you are wearing them to go shopping at the weekend!" Big Grin

Anyway, I know they won't be everyone's taste but they are only a bit of girly fun, and I can't resist showing them off:

(17-01-2019, 07:44 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  About a week ago, my wife and I were sitting browsing clothing retailers websites - well, she was, and I just looked in occasionally. She was on a site called "Everything5pounds" which sells off remaindered stock from high street stores. So all of a sudden she said, " Oooh, you'd like these boots", so I looked in and she was right, "Oh yesss, those are lovely" I said. " Would you like a pair?".... "Yes please!". Contrary to the name of the site, they were actually £15 but still a bargain. They turned up on the post yesterday morning so I had them on all day and they fit perfectly and are amazingly comfortable, believe it or not! Blush
Yesterday evening she said, "Just don't think you are wearing them to go shopping at the weekend!" Big Grin

Anyway, I know they won't be everyone's taste but they are only a bit of girly fun, and I can't resist showing them off:

Ooohh i love them ... I think your wife may have a point, defiantly not shopping boots. ..lol

Me too
Love em
They look a good night fun boots
X
Julie

Tall boots especially go with Opaque Tights and Leggings.   They look sharp! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon