Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to expect from BO?

After using PM on and off for the last two or so years, I decided to give BO another shot. 

So I was wondering, for those who have used BO, what should I expect in the first few weeks or month? 

I'm only on my fourth day, and yet I have been feeling some sensitivity in my nipples, guessing my body is prepped after all the PM. 

I still don't know what my end goals are, which I probably should figure out, but just going one day at a time for now. 

I've attached two quick pics of where I am at now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1 year later ,i wonder what became of you

I got excited thinking Shane was posting here again. Sigh.

Hey Girls. Wow, didn't realize I hadn't posted on here in that long. It was an up and down year for sure, I was on BO for a while and then went back to PM again and was on up until the middle of December. I am currently on a hiatus though as I really need to get my weight under control, which just hasn't been possible while doing NBE. 

It is hard, every time I sign back on here, it makes want to start again as we all know how addictive this can be, but need to be serious about it this time and take a legit break. It's funny to look back at these pics though, I got so much bigger since then. I'll post my most recent pics so you can see, maybe i'll take some new ones shirtless to compare as well, they don't seem to have gone down at all since stopping and I'm guessing what I have is permanent now after a few years of NBE.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well welcome back

Yah! You can post on two sites! 
Stick around awhile Shane! 
Good Luck with that break and 
where it leads you ....

Willie and his 2 buddies will get much smaller lol

Yes, I can post in two places, but I rarely post my own updates. I do what, maybe 3-4 a year at most. I've always taken long breaks as well, I think the most I've gone with consistently taking PM or BO was two months. Instead I would go a few weeks on and a few weeks off. This time though, I plan on being off for at least six months while I work on my weight issues and get my body back to normal. 

I'll peek in here and there and see how everyone is doing. I loved being a part of the NBE community and its pretty cool that people followed along with my journey. I started my journey in September 2015, doesn't feel like its been that long, but hopefully along the way I've helped some want to start their own journey and it was nice to make some new online friends like Stevenator. 

Now it's time to work on dropping the nearly 30 points I've put on since starting this journey.

Good Luck with the weight loss. Lately all my weight gain has been female oriented so to speak. A lot of it is going to my ass & thighs. My thighs have gained a lot of pear shape curve. Almost shocking. I’m wondering if BO had an effect with this. Say hello every once in a while. That other site has been getting overrun with Spam lately. I’m curious how fat transfer has affected your hips ass and thighs. Take care.

I was using Swanson's which is way cheaper than Transfemme and worked well. BO works so differently than PM, you really have to be patient with it, but worth it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon