Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A sissy's start - BO and Maca

(11-01-2019, 06:40 PM)Silviasecret Wrote:  Hi everybody,
This forum has been a great learning experience for my feminine journey. I'm a crossdressing sissy that presents as a male most of the time. I like to be seen as a man in girly clothes.  In places with relatively low risk, I try to push the envelope with what I can get away with in public.  Other places I might have to be more subtle.

My goal is to feminize myself with boobs and other features that make it look like I am a feminine man. I'm a fairly fit 40 something with zero breast development. So here I go:

I'm ramping up with 2xBO and a spoonful of red maca daily.  I would love to hear any feedback you may have. 

Thank you in advance for your support.
For the record, even though I’m already 2 weeks in, I wanted to post proper measurements.

Thighs - 21 1/8”
Hips - 38
Butt - 40 3/8”
Underband - 36 1/4”
Across nipples - 38”

What is your waist measurement?  I'm interested to know what effect will be on your butt-waist ratio.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon