Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Uuuuuuuuuuuuhm how to put this......

*BLUSHING SOOOO RED*

My fiancee is a GORGEOUS and wonderfully loving lady who is soooo KIND as to indulge my feminine side (yes I'm well born male but mentally/emotionally female to the core) at home she lets me be myself in all ways, always her "loving lesbian shemale Goddess in progress" as she likes to refer to me Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> hehehehehehehehe

Our aim being as far as possible to feminize me into her ideal shemale dominatrix Goddess...in every single detail... if this isnt toooo weird or maybe even is something you're into....msg me Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> ???

MwaaaaaaaaaaaH lotsa lovies Wink
Hailey

(05-07-2021, 10:40 AM)HaileyFoxInSA Wrote:  

*BLUSHING SOOOO RED*

My fiancee is a GORGEOUS and wonderfully loving lady who is soooo KIND as to indulge my feminine side (yes I'm well born male but mentally/emotionally female to the core) at home she lets me be myself in all ways, always her "loving lesbian shemale Goddess in progress" as she likes to refer to me Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> hehehehehehehehe

Our aim being as far as possible to feminize me into her ideal shemale dominatrix Goddess...in every single detail... if this isnt toooo weird or maybe even is something you're into....msg me Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> ???

MwaaaaaaaaaaaH lotsa lovies Wink
Hailey

Hailey,

Not in my list of "need to do", but you are for sure welcome here.  You didn't ask for any information or input from any of the members here so I assume you are currently in some form of feminization to match your fiancee's desires.  You are in the right place for support, information and discussion.  Post some progress photos, they help let the reality take hold.  Welcome aboard!

Cat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon