Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eleonora introducing herself

(13-01-2019, 12:56 AM)Eleonora Wrote:  Hi all and thank You all for liking my shape :Smile but it is probably just good photo angle. It is maybe bigger than normal man-boobs, but I want to be really, and i mean REALY be much much bigger. At monday i will see my doctor and hopefully start HRT.

Wow, you look amazing already (and I'm dead jealous ?)

WOW!! Your breasts are just beautiful! I am very happy for you being able to get over the dislike of gynecomastia and now appreciating what was given to you!

Joey

I just need some rich guy who Want to create extreme big breasted toy from me Cool" alt="Cool" title="Cool">

I think an epilator would be good for hair removal.  That is what I use.  And yes, your breasts are super.  As others have requested, any chance of a full naked photo of them?

(09-12-2020, 08:17 PM)taxer Wrote:  I think an epilator would be good for hair removal.  That is what I use.  And yes, your breasts are super.  As others have requested, any chance of a full

I know it took me over 2 years to go fully naked and it scared the crap out of me doing it. We all know revealing our feminine features a very, very scary thing.

Not--rich--but--would--love--to--help

(13-01-2019, 12:56 AM)Eleonora Wrote:  Hi all and thank You all for liking my shape :Smile but it is probably just good photo angle. It is maybe bigger than normal man-boobs, but I want to be really, and i mean REALY be much much bigger. At monday i will see my doctor and hopefully start HRT.

Wonderful pair of breasts you have, would love mine to be like yours without pumping and they look so soft

Please keep us updated, I would love to see more pics

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon