Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream side effects

Hi all,

I'm considering taking the Ainterol PM cream and I'm wondering whether anyone here has experienced any side effects,
no matter how small. Some years ago I was taking PM pills (1000mg/day, very rarely 1500mg) and was having no issues at
the time, with results appearing shockingly quickly. Then I stopped and subsequently developed some medical, mostly skin-related,
issues that I now suspect could have been caused by PM. Though, honestly, I don't think the PM was at fault, but I can't rule it
out completely. So I'd appreciate feedback from anyone using the cream.

I find that even a low dose (500mg/day) of PM makes me jittery. I don't sleep as well and I have more vivid dreams. I can definitely feel a difference. It seems I'm pretty sensitive to it, though, as physical changes have come quickly and been pretty pronounced.

As many have said, PM effects different people differently. Best to start with a low dose for a while and check in with yourself to see what the over effect is. I don't even think I can take 500mg every day at this point - maybe 4 days on, 3 off - or more like 250 a day, if I can figure out a clean way of dealing with the capsule content.

I've used Ainterol cream prior (and still occasionally do) as an alternate for capsules as the latter would (at times) either make me sleepy (more like lethargic) when taken during the day or give me leg cramps when taken at night. Both were pretty much non issues with the cream.

Although a bit more pricey, the atomizers are an option as well. When used, I spray a bit and gently massage in.

Did anyone experience development of lumps of fat, either with pills or the cream?
That's one of the side effects that I definitely would like to avoid.

(12-01-2019, 10:03 PM)confused Wrote:  Did anyone experience development of lumps of fat, either with pills or the cream?
That's one of the side effects that I definitely would like to avoid.

Not sure what you mean by lumps of fat? Where how many? How big?
Not something I've ever heard of, but PM does seem to cause a weight gain though.

I have one, maybe half an inch in diameter, very palpable on the side of the right breast. It is movable to a degree.

(13-01-2019, 02:41 PM)confused Wrote:  I have one, maybe half an inch in diameter, very palpable on the side of the right breast. It is movable to a degree.

Personally I've never heard of anything like that in relation to PM.
I'm not in any way 'medical' but it could just be a cyst or a lipoma, but then again, it could just possibly, however unlikely, be something worse.
My advice would be to get it checked by a doctor asap. That's standard advice for any unexplained lump in a breast.

I did get it checked, I think they said it was a lipoma, or something similarly benign. It was some time ago. However, it appeared shortly after I started budding on PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon