Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm during Hrt?

Is it safe to take PM during hrt? Anyone had results using it during hrt? CurrentlyTaking 200mg spiro/2mg Estradiol and I'm not really getting any breast growth

(03-01-2019, 02:58 AM)Ew1997 Wrote:  Is it safe to take PM during hrt? Anyone had results using it during hrt? CurrentlyTaking 200mg spiro/2mg Estradiol and I'm not really getting any breast growth

how long have you been on 200mg spiro/2mg Estradiol?

(03-01-2019, 03:10 AM)michelle street Wrote:  
(03-01-2019, 02:58 AM)Ew1997 Wrote:  Is it safe to take PM during hrt? Anyone had results using it during hrt? CurrentlyTaking 200mg spiro/2mg Estradiol and I'm not really getting any breast growth

how long have you been on 200mg spiro/2mg Estradiol?

The last 2 months. Before that I was on 1 mg for 5 months and I had breast growth and fat distribution to my hips and thighs (which keep getting bigger) but I'm not having any breast growth. I tried BO and it made me break out with acne so i quit. I was taking swansons, 1 pill day and night. I read one of the side affects of PM is weight gain which would also help since I have a fast metabolism and usually can't gain weight unless i really gorge on food. I plan on using ainterol brand since i see its the msot recommended brand of PM here, is it still safe to use during Hrt?

I don't know it's unsafe, but it's generally considered less effective to take PM, or any other phytoestrogen along with HRT. Your cells only have but so many estrogen receptors, if you fill them with plant estrogens, you will get less bioidentical human estrogens...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon