Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Facial Hair

(03-01-2019, 04:44 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(03-01-2019, 10:58 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  PM has done absolutely nothing get rid of my facial hair or decrease my MPB which has got worse not better.
Oddly enough it has completely got rid of my back hair, but when I had my chest lasered about 7 or 8 years ago I was left with a small patch of white hair in my cleavage, this grows faster or slower depending whether I'm currently taking PM or not.
Finally, PM reduced my black leg hair to a fine almost invisible fluff but it does start darkening and thickening again when I stop PM.

This isn't good!

What about nails? I've always had brittle nails and have been unable to grow decent oval nails. They keep on breaking. I've read somewhere that PM (and therefor higher estrogen) is good for creating stronger nails. Is this true?
Try taking biotin , it will strengthen your nails.  My mom always took gelatin capsules to help her nails .

(03-01-2019, 04:44 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  What about nails? I've always had brittle nails and have been unable to grow decent oval nails. They keep on breaking. I've read somewhere that PM (and therefor higher estrogen) is good for creating stronger nails. Is this true?

Difficult to be sure but I think my nails are weaker and  certainly they flake now whereas they didn't used to. Both of those may be an age factor rather than PM though. What is certain are horizontal nail ridges which exactly show when I stop and start PM and that point is always weak and they always split when that grows free of the nail bed.

Msm helps hugely with nails and hair
X
Julie

(05-01-2019, 08:08 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Msm helps hugely with nails and hair
X
Julie

Hi Julie, please clarify. Msm?

I read this:
Why Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Makes Breasts Grow Bigger?

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=74

I have never used it for breast growth, but to help with joints healing etc for cartilage and joints. But i read a lot of gals with great results after 1 month on it.

(05-01-2019, 04:32 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  I read this:
Why Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Makes Breasts Grow Bigger?

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=74

I have never used it for breast growth, but to help with joints healing etc for cartilage and joints. But i read a lot of gals with great results after 1 month on it.

Thanks, but I can't even pronounce that name. I've read the thread. Maybe it's something to consider for the future.

For now, let me just stick to my program without deviation. Three products are enough for me NOT to get confused.  Rolleyes

There has been no change on my facial hair from PM. Started electrolysis awhile back and that has significantly changed things, really it or laser are the only things that work, pharma HRT doesn't change facial hair either, from what I've read. Laser can work if you have dark hair and light skin, I did that a little bit too, but already had a lot of gray when I started.

(09-01-2019, 06:24 AM)PaulaJ Wrote:  There has been no change on my facial hair from PM. Started electrolysis awhile back and that has significantly changed things, really it or laser are the only things that work, pharma HRT doesn't change facial hair either, from what I've read. Laser can work if you have dark hair and light skin, I did that a little bit too, but already had a lot of gray when I started.

I've added a supplement rich in calcium, general vitamins and biotin to my regimen. I also read that reishi mushroom is used for hirsuteness in women, as well as for the slowing (or preventing) further growth of facial hair. There's a lot of good info about this miracle mushroom and it certainly appears that it could be beneficial in a lot of respects. So I've started taking approx. half a teaspoon (assuming 500mg) twice daily.

It's going to take a while I guess, but if and when I see any change I'll leave a comment here. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon