Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

grow with Oil Tree

HI,

I signed up specifically to inform everyone, in the past I had published and occasionally frequented the forum but I lost previous contacts.

I'm growing up using tree oil...I use essential oil and put 2-3 drops on each breast, then massage with a few drops of warm or hot water until absorbed, 1 once a day, better in the evening before going to bed, it is likely to have more effect on people with low testosterone levels, obese or over 40 years old, I am continuing and after 15 days I have had a noticeable growth, it seems that the area in question accumulates fat and fills it, it is important to massage laterally, towards the armpits, and in fact that is where the breast grows the most and not in the center, where it should be massaged anyway, I hope I have been useful to someone.
HI

Never heard of tree oil

(22-02-2024, 04:57 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Never heard of tree oil

Clau78, do you mean Tea Tree Oil? I have seen in couple of articles where it is claimed to be estrogenic, together with Lavender oil. Context was male gynecomastia occurring before puberty.
Link to one of those articles: https://www.endocrine.org/news-and-advoc...disruptors

-Teddy

Tea Tree Oil

(22-02-2024, 07:57 PM)clau78 Wrote:  Tea Tree Oil

I had seen already earlier some research suggesting that Tea Tree Oil and Lavender Oil may promote breast growth in pre-puberty children by their components acting as "Endocrine Disruptors" - being estrogenic and suppressing testosterone.

Personally I would prefer using Lavender Oil, because Tea Tree Oil has such a strong smell. According to those studies I saw, both oils have several same components found to be estrogenic.

Also, please note that those essential oils are pretty strong - outright irritants - and shouldn't be uses on skin undiluted. That dilution is done typically with a neutral "carrier oil".

Today I discovered this article: https://jurnalinterest.com/index.php/int...2/180/1049
"Breast Massage Using Lavender Oil To Increase Breast Milk Production Of Breastfeeding Mothers". It is very interesting, considering that many of us here seem to want lactation as well. A funny observation is that massage even by coconut oil seemed to provide increased milk supply. I just wonder how much the massage with "anything" would increase it? Anyway, Lavender Oil had clearly greater effect than Coconut Oil.

Maybe something to consider when doing "breast massage cream" experiments?

-Teddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon