Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HCG to retain male function?

Hi all
New to all this and have ordered some PM to start my journey to enhance myself. One thing I don't wish to happen is for my male bits to stop working altogether. A little less function is acceptable. Has anyone looked into using HCG in small doses to keep this happening? On the surface it's interesting, I know from my bodybuilding days that HCG keeps the testicles actively producing test (which is why steroid users use it during cycle, to stop complete shutdown) and sperm etc by acting the same way in the body as LH.

HCG does boost T levels in males but it also does raise E2 levels. Perhaps it's a case of I'm trying to have my cake and eat it too...  Tongue

Haven't seen this discussed at all really.

That is a topic I would like to know more about.  What would be the best way to obtain HCG?

I think I'd actually be on-board with trying some PM, if I had an antidote on-hand, just in case.  Losing strength and muscle mass does not appeal to me at all, even if feminizing does.

(02-01-2019, 12:19 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  That is a topic I would like to know more about.  What would be the best way to obtain HCG?

I think I'd actually be on-board with trying some PM, if I had an antidote on-hand, just in case.  Losing strength and muscle mass does not appeal to me at all, even if feminizing does.

Well, you can get it underground from steroid suppliers. I know for a fact one supplier in China but I think posting it would be against some kind of rule. You can PM me if you want to know more but just keep in mind the legality of what you are doing and the penalties in your area for getting caught. You might be able to get it from a doctor as a form of "TRT" but that's probably unlikely.

I don't want to lose all my muscle mass but I would definitely enjoy a smaller waist, some butt and boob growth too. Better skin and hair too...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon