Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Year's Weight Loss Resolutions In Reverse

Earlier this year I decided to target New Year's as a goal post for getting rid of 20 lbs of excess weight. So instead of this being a time for making a New Year's resolution to drop the weight, I will have already lost it.

One thing learned from the experience is that it was a lot harder than initially expected - especially for the first 10 lbs. 

It seemed nearly impossible (old habits die hard and years of excess body baggage is tough to get rid of by natural means). But once that line was crossed, the desire to drop the second ten was even more powerful.

When the scale hit the minus 20 mark for the first time, it was many years since I had seen those numbers. Now that level is a new plateau from which to work with going forward.

One of the initial motivations was to have a better (physical) frame for NBE efforts, but the resulting benefits extend far beyond that.

Congratulations Verge!
I'm the opposite of you losing weight. The first 10 was pretty easy the next 10 (which is what I'm working on now) is the tough one.
My goal is to lose the next 10 by April so wish me luck.
And I wish you luck keeping the weight off as you 'bust up'

Bobbi

Congrats, VOD !!
You fine girl, as you is !!
Hoping you post mo pics !!

Re: "My goal is to lose the next 10 by April so wish me luck" Bobbi

Good luck! Evaluating what's next and might shoot for dropping another 6.

(01-01-2019, 12:38 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Congrats, VOD !!
You fine girl, as you is !!
Hoping you post mo pics !!

Thanks. I just might. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon