Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Drunker, fuller, bigger

This is going to sound pretty silly.
As I wrote on some of my threads, I am doing short periods on PM with long breaks in between. My theory is (was) that this would allow me to retain some nipple sensitivity and some fullnes along with male function and without incurring further growth spurts that right now would be inconvenient.

I was wrong, and spurts still happen always about 8 days in. But that's a different story.
My point with this thread is that I always notice the largest difference the day after going out with my colleagues to the pub and getting slightly tipsy thanks to at least 5 pints of beer (oh, London...).

I had something like a spurt last week. Again, there is more mass in my chest, more weight, and the shadow under the bust is becoming more consistent. A spurt without a doubt. But I am wondering if there might be something connected to the process of drinking too much alcohol that may somehow facilitate breast growth.

I would say it's silly too if I hadn't experienced it twice in a row.

Interesting theory and what an enjoyable one to test out
X

Julie

Alcohol use is associated with low testosterone and altered levels of additional reproductive hormones
https://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/...82-287.htm

8-Prenylnaringenin in hops is a prenylflavonoid phytoestrogen (although, may have minimal impact from simply drinking beer). But you can buy it as a supplement, and seems to have anti breast cancer benefits.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Prenylnaringenin

@Verge so there may be some sense in this thing. Interesting. Like a temporary lowering of testosterone that allows the phytoestrogens to work better?

The most recent occurrence wasn't just beer. It was like 2 beers, 2 litres of wine, some tequila shots... (possibly more, it gets hazy from that point onwatds...). 

New dosage:
1000 mg PM/day
5 pints of beer / Friday

Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon