Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread closed WHY ?.....

(26-12-2018, 03:07 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I miss you Lotus!

Miss you too hon (and others)... apologies i haven't been an active poster for much of the past year. Rolleyes

I’m comforted knowing you’re close by. 
Kinda like the Den Mother who’s always near. 
I did miss you, though. I hope you are well. 

Merry Christmas, Lotus <3

(26-12-2018, 01:09 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(26-12-2018, 01:03 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I found out that showing a naked male butt (no genitals) is verboten here. Did you know that? My photo (which I'd already deleted off of my phone) was removed from my thread. I didn't question it, but I was surprised. I mean, you see butt cracks on TV all the time nowadays.

I address the butt crack photo individually via PM, which has been the case for the past 3 years.. honestly it's about the boobs here, not about genitals or butt cracks.

And yet, only 6 years ago, we all laughed at your comment to Myboobs

"Hi mymoobs,

You've created a new category,

Hanging Buns!"
when the picture was posted upside down (yet comes out sideways, when the attachment is opened for some bizarre reason  Huh ),
seems the new policy was introduced some 2 years after that.

Butt ( Big Grin ) seriously, I don't mean to sound critical, you're absolutely right Lotus, it should be all about the boobs here. Again, apologies for my pics that were immediately removed - at the time I just thought it was acceptable, now I know better.
(Still would've like to know peoples opinions though...)

I agree with Stevenator, glad to see you're still (semi?) active on the site and looking in on us now and then, just like a loving mother comforting us close to your bosom. And _what_ a bosom they are too!  Blush envious  Shy

Seasons greetings, Happy and Safe New Years to all and of course much success in all our growth!

Auzi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon