Unless I get a reasonable answer I am out of here

Furious Julie

(26-12-2018, 12:54 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Can some one seriously explain to me why 

My breast shaping thread was closed

There was nothing offensive in the thread 

This is getting ridiculous 

Unless I get a reasonable answer I am out of here

Furious Julie

Chill...no clue why it was closed, it's open now.

I found out that showing a naked male butt (no genitals) is verboten here. Did you know that? My photo (which I'd already deleted off of my phone) was removed from my thread. I didn't question it, but I was surprised. I mean, you see butt cracks on TV all the time nowadays.

(26-12-2018, 01:02 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Chill...no clue why it was closed, it's open now.

Lol. There you go.

(26-12-2018, 01:03 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I found out that showing a naked male butt (no genitals) is verboten here. Did you know that? My photo (which I'd already deleted off of my phone) was removed from my thread. I didn't question it, but I was surprised. I mean, you see butt cracks on TV all the time nowadays.

I address the butt crack photo individually via PM, which has been the case for the past 3 years.. honestly it's about the boobs here, not about genitals or butt cracks.

Thank you Lotus
Smile
X

Julie

(26-12-2018, 01:09 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I address the butt crack photo individually via PM, which has been the case for the past 3 years.. honestly it's about the boobs here, not about genitals or butt cracks.

Fair enough.

(26-12-2018, 01:42 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Thank you Lotus
Smile
X

Julie

Np, the only reason i can think of (re: @ closed thread) was purely accidental...if for that reason i sincerely apologize.
Blush

(26-12-2018, 02:25 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(26-12-2018, 01:09 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I address the butt crack photo individually via PM, which has been the case for the past 3 years.. honestly it's about the boobs here, not about genitals or butt cracks.

Fair enough.

Ok thanks.

I miss you Lotus!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon