Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and Breast Growth

(03-01-2019, 09:42 PM)Aria Wrote:  Looks Like Montgomery Glands to me!

I concur. I took some time and read up about Montgomery glands this morning. It is identical to what I have. Interesting journey that we are on indeed. Rolleyes

(04-01-2019, 03:31 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(03-01-2019, 09:42 PM)Aria Wrote:  Looks Like Montgomery Glands to me!

I concur. I took some time and read up about Montgomery glands this morning. It is identical to what I have. Interesting journey that we are on indeed. Rolleyes

Big Grin

I'm curious. I notice my areolas and nipples started changing color recently. Some days they're a darkish red and the areolas are somewhat contracted, and sometimes they're light pink. It's a stark difference. Can it be blood circulation? At the moment they're soft and pink and the aereolas are bigger.

Has anyone had this particular experience before?

(13-01-2019, 12:30 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I'm curious. I notice my areolas and nipples started changing color recently. Some days they're a darkish red and the areolas are somewhat contracted, and sometimes they're light pink. It's a stark difference. Can it be blood circulation? At the moment they're soft and pink and the aereolas are bigger.

It's pretty common with Gurls light to medium skin tones.  You have the right idea, as far as blood flow goes.  The way I look at it is like a rubber balloon.   A red one is deep red till you fill it with air.  When you do fill it, it's of course lighter in color.  Does that make sense?

(13-01-2019, 01:34 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(13-01-2019, 12:30 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I'm curious. I notice my areolas and nipples started changing color recently. Some days they're a darkish red and the areolas are somewhat contracted, and sometimes they're light pink. It's a stark difference. Can it be blood circulation? At the moment they're soft and pink and the aereolas are bigger.

It's pretty common with Gurls light to medium skin tones.  You have the right idea, as far as blood flow goes.  The way I look at it is like a rubber balloon.   A red one is deep red till you fill it with air.  When you do fill it, it's of course lighter in color.  Does that make sense?

Absolutely! It's what I've been thinking. Just wanted another opinion
Bev

Tagging in for referencing later. Looks like good growth to me!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon