Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and Breast Growth

(23-12-2018, 01:51 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  "I would look into PM (Ainterol or Barlowes) before BO"

I have read extensively about BO, and I have to say that, while one can experiment with herbs of various kinds, it appears that BO taken over a sustained period might induce changes that could be irreversible later on.

At this point in my journey I have decided to experiment a bit more and gradually ease into MTF transition in a way that I can perhaps control as many aspects of my transition myself, and when I reach the right time (I will know), make a decision about going all the way with surgery etc. However that's in the future.

Thank you

I highly recommend devouring the “breast growing notes” & “anti-androgen” threads on this site. Lotus put a lot of work into those threads for our benefit. Good Luck!

(23-12-2018, 07:23 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I've been reading reference to PM before but never realized that it is Pueraria mirifica, and will investigate red clover too. It is a very exciting time for me and I discover new names and products every day. I think the trick is to find a good combination of only a few products (that work for you personally), and then sticking to them and allow your body to get used to them over a longer sustained period.

Thank you.

Yeah, people jump right into the abbreviations, but I'm careful to use the proper name at first. By all accounts, PM alone will bring about MTF changes, more so that any of the items you've mentioned. You could just take 1000mg of PM daily and I suspect you'll experience several times the feminizing effects of the others. PM and Reishi Mushroom (Reishi provides the anti-androgenic effect that compliments the estrogenic qualities of PM) are, as I understand it, all you need.

PS: you can write your reply below the quoted text, as I've done here, which makes it easier to differentiate your reply from the post you're replying to. Just position the cursor below the "box" you see when you hit "reply."

(24-12-2018, 12:01 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(23-12-2018, 07:23 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  I've been reading reference to PM before but never realized that it is Pueraria mirifica, and will investigate red clover too. It is a very exciting time for me and I discover new names and products every day. I think the trick is to find a good combination of only a few products (that work for you personally), and then sticking to them and allow your body to get used to them over a longer sustained period.

Thank you.

Yeah, people jump right into the abbreviations, but I'm careful to use the proper name at first. By all accounts, PM alone will bring about MTF changes, more so that any of the items you've mentioned. You could just take 1000mg of PM daily and I suspect you'll experience several times the feminizing effects of the others. PM and Reishi Mushroom (Reishi provides the anti-androgenic effect that compliments the estrogenic qualities of PM) are, as I understand it, all you need.

PS: you can write your reply below the quoted text, as I've done here, which makes it easier to differentiate your reply from the post you're replying to. Just position the cursor below the "box" you see when you hit "reply."

Hi there,
Yes, I have been reading and making notes for months now, and there is a lot of confusing and contradicting information on the Internet. Yet I've been glued to this site ever since I found it a week ago. Wow, the sheer volume of information is staggering.

OK, I hear you. I specifically want to avoid having to take a whole cocktail of different herbs and supplements, as I think that by doing so that some of the substances and herbs will start fighting one another, with perhaps side effects that could be really detrimental to one's health. So sticking to just one or two regular products is key for me. I have been amazed by the relatively quick response that my breasts have shown to fenugreek, which started off as a little experiment without any expectancy, so I can imagine what the right combination of herbs will do. But I'm not in a hurry. I enjoy the experience. I have been cross-dressing for years and any real feminine additions to my body will just be so fulfilling and exciting. I have spoken to someone in a similar situation recently, who told me that I am very lucky in that my body responds very quickly to hormonal change, and is probably due to the fact that I have always been "girly" anyway. It is only recently, since reading about hormones, that I have come to the realization that I must have an inherently high level of estrogen in my body that is easily tipped. But this is only a personal theory.

One of the main problems for MTF is facial growth. Although I have good hair (see my avatar) and I can wear it as male or female with a little change in styling, the problem is always beard. I'm lucky to have very fine hair, also in my facial growth, and can hide it fairly easily with good foundation and minimal makeup, so this does help. Maybe PM can help with this too. Time will tell.

Anyway, to get back to the subject. I am definitely going to purchase a good quality and long-term supply of the products you mentioned and give it a real opportunity to do the good work. It's all so exciting! Smile 

Thanks

(23-12-2018, 05:12 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I highly recommend devouring the “breast growing notes” & “anti-androgen” threads on this site. Lotus put a lot of work into those threads for our benefit. Good Luck!

I HAVE, and still reading. There is such a wealth of valuable information here, and so enlightening. I am so happy that I found this site.

(24-12-2018, 08:05 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  One of the main problems for MTF is facial growth. Although I have good hair (see my avatar) and I can wear it as male or female with a little change in styling, the problem is always beard. I'm lucky to have very fine hair, also in my facial growth, and can hide it fairly easily with good foundation and minimal makeup, so this does help. Maybe PM can help with this too. Time will tell.

Regarding beard growth, I can tell you this (was going to add this to my thread...view my profile/threads created and you'll see it):

After a few weeks on PM, I can get away with shaving once a week, as long as I don't mind a good shadow and a little scruff. In other words, it takes about 7 days for me to grow what used to take about 2 1/2 days.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but I can squeeze my nipples and a tiny bit of clear fluid comes out. Talk about femininity!! To me, that's the pinnacle. And after about 4 days of not taking PM, my breast buds are still sore and I know that the lumps of flesh beneath my nipples are here to stay. And I don't even want to transition!! I've always been a decently hairy, manly (albeit very thin) guy, but my response to PM has me wondering about my estrogen levels, as well. The thing is that I've never had any breasts/breast fat to think of, so I never thought I had low T/high E....never had any lack of male function either.

(24-12-2018, 05:43 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(24-12-2018, 08:05 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  One of the main problems for MTF is facial growth. Although I have good hair (see my avatar) and I can wear it as male or female with a little change in styling, the problem is always beard. I'm lucky to have very fine hair, also in my facial growth, and can hide it fairly easily with good foundation and minimal makeup, so this does help. Maybe PM can help with this too. Time will tell.

Regarding beard growth, I can tell you this (was going to add this to my thread...view my profile/threads created and you'll see it):

After a few weeks on PM, I can get away with shaving once a week, as long as I don't mind a good shadow and a little scruff. In other words, it takes about 7 days for me to grow what used to take about 2 1/2 days.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but I can squeeze my nipples and a tiny bit of clear fluid comes out. Talk about femininity!! To me, that's the pinnacle. And after about 4 days of not taking PM, my breast buds are still sore and I know that the lumps of flesh beneath my nipples are here to stay. And I don't even want to transition!! I've always been a decently hairy, manly (albeit very thin) guy, but my response to PM has me wondering about my estrogen levels, as well. The thing is that I've never had any breasts/breast fat to think of, so I never thought I had low T/high E....never had any lack of male function either.

How long have you been on PM? 

I suspect that the effects of PM could possibly become noticeable on my body pretty quickly, judging my the rapid breast growth I am experiencing with just fenugreek. I was utterly shocked when I looked at myself in the mirror one evening and realized that my breasts were bigger. Then a week later I felt the bulge of fat under my armpits starting to form. My breast growth has not been concentrated to small areas around my nipples either, but in my own case I have full growth spread over a large breast area, like if you would open up your hand fully. That would be about the size of the growth area, per breast. And they're still growing. I've never had any fat on my upper body and I'm used to seeing the muscle tissue connected from my chest to my arms. Now all this is covered by breast growth. Amazing! My nipples are very sensitive now and I have noticed that they go hard at random times during the day, but I suspect I am a long way from lactating. (how wonderful that must be)

Luckily I'm not hairy in a manly way at all, so body hair isn't an issue for me. However I usually shave every second day, since boyhood. So hopefully PM will lend a helping hand in this regard too. 

I've totally hated facial growth since I was a boy, and always wished it wasn't there EVER. I have now realized that all these little things have all contributed to the point in my life where I find myself now.

Sorry, I'm blabbering. (but who do we share with)
Smile

(24-12-2018, 06:19 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  How long have you been on PM? 

As I mentioned, your best bet is to read my thread. You'll find out that I started with Feungreek, Saw Palmetto and Red Clover, then switched to something else (that contained PM), then pure PM and recently added Reishi.

During the year I was taking the first concoction, I noticed fat distribution (chest/butt). It was only after taking PM that actual (glandular) breast tissue formed, including sore buds under my nipples. This is a whole different ballgame....

Please let me know your thoughts after reading my story. I'm very happy to discuss this!

(24-12-2018, 07:31 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(24-12-2018, 06:19 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  How long have you been on PM? 

As I mentioned, your best bet is to read my thread. You'll find out that I started with Feungreek, Saw Palmetto and Red Clover, then switched to something else (that contained PM), then pure PM and recently added Reishi.

During the year I was taking the first concoction, I noticed fat distribution (chest/butt). It was only after taking PM that actual (glandular) breast tissue formed, including sore buds under my nipples. This is a whole different ballgame....

Please let me know your thoughts after reading my story. I'm very happy to discuss this!

I've read your main thread top to bottom, and left you a heartfelt comment.

Just have to share this. Earlier today I joined a group of guy friends chatting at a bar in a club, and low and behold, one guy, who shall remain anonymous, turned around, saw me and remarked "ah, here is our ladyboy now". I just smiled, jokingly made a pose like female model, and joined them in conversation. That was the end of it. I was just in regular guy mode, wearing my usual under t-shirt with loose shirt over, and a pair of Levis.

However, in that moment, I was momentarily stunned, and it lit up my brain like a pedestrian sign on Broadway or 7th Ave "DON'T WALK, DON'T WALK"

Do they know? Have they talked about me? WHAT do they know? What will happen now?

These guys are definitely not in my "other" group, my personal group, where I am one of them.

Do I really care anymore? Don't really know.

So funny.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon