Stopping PM

(29-05-2019, 08:45 AM)evy71 Wrote:  Hi bev
I the doctor to ask to test my hormone values, and the results are:
Testeron 11.6
Progesteron  below 0.159
Prolactine 92
Lh 4.9
Oestradiol 0.15

The combination between a  low testeron and progesteron do not make me happy.
Love Evy

My T is so low its almost nonexistent. E is around 112. Its all confusing and I don't really know where I am on the HRT spectrum.

It's probably time to see a hormone expert. I have reference to a good one, but I'm enjoying myself so much with my herbal HRT program that I'm hanging back.

(02-06-2019, 04:01 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(29-05-2019, 06:02 AM)sandi Wrote:  
(02-03-2019, 09:41 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(01-03-2019, 11:54 AM)julieTG Wrote:  uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh
do we get photos ?x

Tongue 

nipple pads

x

Julie

OK, here's a reluctant one. Rolleyes All me!
So very lovely Beverly !!  Congrats, must feel so very beautiful !!
Hi Sandy,

Thank you so much. Yes I feel wonderful. PM makes you feel fantastic and changes your mind too you know.

I feel feminine! I AM feminine!  Smile  I'm interested in feminine things now. Naturally! 

X

Bev

So very happy for you Bev  !!    I'm awaiting my order of PM, hope my results are even a fraction as good as yours !!

(02-06-2019, 07:57 PM)sandi Wrote:  
(02-03-2019, 09:41 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(01-03-2019, 11:54 AM)julieTG Wrote:  uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh
do we get photos ?x

Tongue 

nipple pads

x

Julie

OK, here's a reluctant one. Rolleyes All me!
Hi Sandy,

Thank you so much. Yes I feel wonderful. PM makes you feel fantastic and changes your mind too you know.

I feel feminine! I AM feminine!  Smile  I'm interested in feminine things now. Naturally! 

X

Bev

So very happy for you Bev  !!    I'm awaiting my order of PM, hope my results are even a fraction as good as yours !!

Hi Sandi,

Genetics play a big part too you know. You be the judge of your own physical attributes, like your natural features, body type, face shape, height, built etc. All of these play a part. It isn't just a pill that creates the magic.

Good luck girl!  Smile

X

Bev

(03-06-2019, 08:41 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(02-06-2019, 07:57 PM)sandi Wrote:  
(02-03-2019, 09:41 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  OK, here's a reluctant one. Rolleyes All me!
Hi Sandy,

X

Bev

Hi Sandi,

Genetics play a big part too you know. You be the judge of your own physical attributes, like your natural features, body type, face shape, height, built etc. All of these play a part. It isn't just a pill that creates the magic.

Good luck girl!  Smile

X

Bev

The more I educate myself, the more I become aware of the many factors that can affect actual results !  I'm hoping that the 'stars are in proper alignment' for my successful growth.
Thanks so for your well wishes !!

Sandi   Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon