Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's ahead?

(18-12-2018, 03:49 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Basically

your micro boobs. that seem enormous YOU would not even be noticed by any one else you have stacks of time evaluate, experiment, stop, start 
the process which will also reduce the intensities of the feelings and also calm you unless it incredibly turns  and even then will eventually calm you, 

Treat this as a train line,

Yes you are travelling on the lines, station to station, up to you how far you travel , you can go back and forth and stop at each station, there is no destination

Your the train master

x

Julie

Hi Julie
Have been compiling info before deciding next step. In another thread you refer to "the booby fairy sitting on your shoulder" as if mental changes can encourage someone into going much further than intended. You mention above pm making me calmer and being able to stop and start etc but refer "unless it incredibly turns you". Is this also a reference to your other thread aka booby fairy? Can PM really influence thoughts that  much and if so does it happen often.

Well, as it turns out, I'm living proof that PM use can result in speedy and dramatic changes. Although the changes are "subtle", if I showed by girlfriend and asked her to compare my chest to her last detailed memory of it, I'm sure she'd realize things have changed. If I asked her to grab them and feel the (now large) lumps behind my (now larger) nipples, she'd be really surprised.

And I'm surprised because all of this happened very quickly. 5 or 6 days off of PM and I think I'm still growing. And here's the thing: I'm much more interested in my boobs without PM in my system. More male hormones makes me more horny. And more horny means I want boobs to play with.

I think that's the cycle you have to watch out for. That's the trap. That's what's ahead.

Yes that’s exactly the trap 

X

Julie

(30-12-2018, 03:03 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Yes that’s exactly the trap 

X

Julie

I think our boobs are our most prized possessions now!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon