Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is PM Cream Worth It?

I'm not going to be taking any PM pills - I'm asymmetrical and want to at first get evened out. I bought the Ainterol PM cream, but haven't started yet - maybe planning in January 2019.

The doctor gave me a breast exam on Dec. 7 and she said I definitely have breast tissue, but I have more denser tissue in the left than the right.

Any thoughts?

And, right now I'm using NatureDay cream at least once daily since Dec. 7.

- Side note, my right boob was always smaller and the nipple always pointed a little down and away from "front". My left nipple always used to point to the front, but now has pointed upwards thanks to the "November magic"...

Asymetrical breasts are the Norm! it`s exteremely rare to get both of them identical, cis or trans.
personally I wouldn`t touch progesterone cream until at least 2 years of growth, and be extremely cautious of anything that causes rapid breast hyperplasia!
Uneven growth esp in the early stages is perfectly normal, and over time they balance out, just give it more time Wink

Re: Is PM cream worth it?

It is. So are the atomizers. They're not cheap, but they do give you the option to focus more attention on one or the other.

Liquid fenugreek extract is worth looking into as is pc cream.

As of right now, Dec. 19, I do not want my left boob getting any larger than what it already is (even though it is still mostly fat). Is there any risk of it getting larger also when using topical PM cream, or coconut oil at the moment, strictly on the right one right now?

In the future (retirement, disability, winning the lottery, etc.) I would definitely want to go much further for both of my boobs, but not at this present time...

(19-12-2018, 10:46 PM)Lancer Wrote:  As of right now, Dec. 19,  I do not want my left boob getting any larger than what it already is (even though it is still mostly fat). Is there any risk of it getting larger also when using topical PM cream, or coconut oil at the moment, strictly on the right one right now?

In the future (retirement, disability, winning the lottery, etc.) I would definitely want to go much further for both of my boobs, but not at this present time...

To be honest .. I realize its a personal choice, and the choice is all yours ..
No one notices, unless you need to undress at work. I wear a padded bra on a B-cup, and still present as male for work.

Re: Is there any risk of it getting larger also when using topical PM cream

Simple answer: yes.

It may be more targeted than capsules, but one assumes it still permeates one's system.

I thank you all for your replies. And because of them I decided not to use either the PM cream or use coconut oil in my massages anymore. I am simply not ready for all the potential undesired effects. It's really a shame because I really do want to increase my breast tissue in my right boob, but I feel I'm barely hanging on with the changes that happened to me in late November/early December. The best part of the ordeal was the increased nipple sensitivity and I want both my nipples to feel like that...

I've always been self-conscious with my boobs, even though they ARE basically all fat. As I stated in my introduction, it changed my life forever... And when I developed real breast tissue on my already larger boob, it really shook me. Although it's STILL mostly fat, I can SEE the change. My sister agreed that it looks fuller than before... It may not bother many, if not all other people, but it does bother me. I don't think I can handle any more of it for the time being...

But will it be forever? Hope not. I already told my sister I want large boobs, and she's okay with it as long as they are smaller than hers. I just can't continue with my short-term goal of being or close to being symmetrical. Long-term goal is still D cup or larger...sometime in the future. I'll even use the pills.

I was inspired with my last reply because when I woke up Dec. 19, at 3pm (I had to work that night), I felt some encouraging deep pain in my right boob. But when I moved a little, my left nipple and boob re-gained sensations that I had back in Nov/Dec. I massaged with coconut oil before bed, and have been doing so for a few days (previously with NatureDay). I got really scared, just like before... It took me over two hours to fall back asleep, if I ever did...

So... Will noogling and massage without any oil still work? I'm still off for two weeks in early January 2019 to get a jump-start... I'll use the Large cups to noogle with. Even though I barely turn pink with those, I've never had a problem with that size.

But I'm actually scared of coconut oil right now - I don't think I'll ever eat movie-theater popcorn again... I'm pretty sure it was coconut oil with all the popcorn I ate that caused the Nov/Dec thing. Nothing else makes sense...

Side note - I did develop tissue on my right boob during the Nov/Dec time frame. I can actually do the Chi massage without readjusting my hand a million times now. But since it's smaller to begin with, the size increase is barely noticeable...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon