Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Help needed

(28-12-2018, 05:55 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I do, Lotus. I just thought you liked RR better than WP. 
I’ll look into a probiotic. A guy at work is trying to get me 
to take one. Is there a brand you recommend? I switched 
to BO two months ago. The first few weeks were like a 
rocket ride, but things have settled down. I love the stuff, 
but have stalled with growth. I might add an AA, but within 
the next two months I hope to own a Schwinn Air Dyne 
exercise bike. I’m really looking forward to it. Thx

If not for being on hrt i'd go in order: (for AA's)

1) reishi extract (host defense liquid extraxt)
2) White Peony (liq. extract) solary has a 10% capsule i believe
3) Lauric acid (i haven't found a source though)
4) green tea extract 95% EGCG
5) lemon (wedges) in water 2-3 cups of filtered water

That's awesome about the exercise bike, gl. Haha..thx, maybe it's time for a new avatar in 2019 huh?.

I need to add lemon wedges. 
I drink green tea all day long. 
I figure I can get at least 30 
minutes of exercise in daily 
here riding the Air Dyne. I’m 
looking fwd to it. But being a
photographer, I appreciate the 
angle, cropped framing, lighting 
and bra/hair/cleavage focuse. 
It’s a nice photo.

(27-12-2018, 11:42 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  
Quote:BeautifulBambi

Hey Lotus I need to know is having almost no libido good for aromatise? The reason for asking is Vitex can really do a number on the body and well I barely have much of a real sex drive now. Plus I only feel BO working more on my lower part of my body but not much up around the chest and all.
I remember you saying you bought bovine ovary on Ebay. What are the expiration dates on them?

I never looked to be honest

(28-12-2018, 05:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(27-12-2018, 03:57 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Hey Lotus I need to know is having almost no libido good for aromatise? The reason for asking is Vitex can really do a number on the body and well I barely have much of a real sex drive now. Plus I only feel BO working more on my lower part of my body but not much up around the chest and all.

Hi BB, zero sex drive tells me T is low, a blood test would tell us how low. Are you taking vitex and BO together?...if so I'd drop the vitex asap and see if that starts a growth phase upstairs. The science behind aromatase is when DHT is inhibited the pathway for aromatase is much easier...T converts to E2 by way of aromatase, which makes T a regulator of aromatase, no libido (imo) is an indicator aromatase is working.

GL

I didn't take vitex with BO vitex was done with reishi though when i was doing it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon