Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Help needed

I'm pretty sure BO is great for people who are in their younger years when the testicles are still very much active. Bovine Ovary works to cause intense aromatization of DHT into secondary sex hormones. The first time I ever took BO I felt the effects almost immediately. I was getting headaches because my pituitary axis was shifting to that of a female. I have also read that Woman have more White Matter then Grey and Vise Versa for men as they have more Grey, so I think that was where the changes in my psychophysical state was causing these headaches. I Started Taking BO when I was 28 and have been on and off ever since and just after a week or 2 breasts always begin to grow and my skin shows fat redistribution. I also have a very quick metabolism. I know its YMMV when it comes to these things but for me personally the effects are intense.

(12-12-2018, 05:51 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  I'm pretty sure BO is great for people who are in their younger years when the testicles are still very much active. Bovine Ovary works to cause intense aromatization of DHT into secondary sex hormones. The first time I ever took BO I felt the effects almost immediately. I was getting headaches because my pituitary axis was shifting to that of a female. I have also read that Woman have more White Matter then Grey and Vise Versa for men as they have more Grey, so I think that was where the changes in my psychophysical state was causing these headaches. I Started Taking BO when I was 28 and have been on and off ever since and just after a week or 2  breasts always begin to grow and my skin shows fat redistribution. I also have a very quick metabolism. I know its YMMV when it comes to these things but for me personally the effects are intense.

I know this much that it does take some time to really start seeing changes. I do feel that it is working for me and want to stay on this road all I can dream about is being female with nice big boobs.

I’m in my sixth week of B.O. and I don’t think I’ll
ever go back to PM. I took PM for 2.5 years and 
got to a point of decent growth. BO took over and 
filled things out from there. I’m unsure how starting 
NBE with BO works, but from the Point of No Return 
thread I just topped, the general consensus is the 
Six Months and You’re a Woman, is Myth. I’m loving 
all the positive changes that B.O. brings.

(13-12-2018, 05:40 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m in my sixth week of B.O. and I don’t think I’ll
ever go back to PM. I took PM for 2.5 years and 
got to a point of decent growth. BO took over and 
filled things out from there. I’m unsure how starting 
NBE with BO works, but from the Point of No Return 
thread I just topped, the general consensus is the 
Six Months and You’re a Woman, is Myth. I’m loving 
all the positive changes that B.O. brings.

I can't wait to start seeing changes from BO

(18-12-2018, 01:54 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I can't wait to start seeing changes from BO

They are intense if you can lower your T levels. I get body spasms in my butt, face arms, pretty much everywhere. I am pretty sure it has something to do with fat redistribution. My mood has finally stabilized after the 3rd or 4th consecutive week of ingesting. I have gone though 2 full pill bottles and love the changes.

I think with BO you get oestrogen and progesterone which differs from plant sterols.  So perhaps better shaped breasts in the long term? haha just taking a wild guess but it makes sense.

I still look at this forum every now and then... and some stuff scares me some stuff makes me smile.

I did start on PM for 1 year but then got cut off due to the canadian border blocking packages...
I was off PM for a hole year and a bit before I found BO... Which as you know if you read my thread I was on for 1.4 years.
I had 0 issues with my function of my genital  I did have big balls before they shrank a bit.
Ive now been on HRT for 1 year 8 months because I wanted to become a woman.

To the person who said they are having spasms thinking its fat redistribution thats not what happens get that checked out.

The dysfunction of my genitals happened once I started taking real testosterone blocker androcur. My balls shrank further and well mr pinky went from 8 inch to like 1-2 inch. I have not been happier as I am close to surgery to get that area corrected but yea, BO You could of went back to being a man after a while just like PM. If you gained great amounts of breast tissue that might of shrunk and not completely gone away but ur libido would come back.

I found BO worked well with a anti androgen.

(19-12-2018, 02:01 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  To the person who said they are having spasms thinking its fat redistribution thats not what happens get that checked out.

I appreciate the concern. 

I called my doctor and told them I would like some blood work done and they are going to call me tomorrow. 

Also I had just received a physical not to long ago and they reported everything "seemed" fine. My Blood Pressure is very low 106 last time I had went.  I regularly exercise and have kept the same weight for the past 10 years. 

I take plenty of fibrin defense like serrapeptase and nattokinase, and support the liver to its fullest capacity.

My reasoning tells me its my muscles and various other fibers causing a quick twitch response due to the infiltration of the BO Estrogen's and the heavy suppression of DHT. I am muscular and have read on various other forums after you brought it to my attention. I was gladdened to have done so, as I found similar situations for people on HRT with a doctor supplying the drugs.  It's not so much a spasms more like a tiny little twitch of the muscle fiber, very subtle. 

You are right, this needs to be properly vetted to avoid any type of emergency trip to the hospital.  

I am looking forward to the results as soon as I get them I will post them here. I know some who were on BO said they had a much higher Serum T then they had hopped for and that was for a much longer time then a month, but its YMMV and I really think I know how to drop my DHT levels  with a few  different herbs. It has only been 5 weeks of me restarting so I'm not expecting anything to impressive compared to people whom are on Pharmaceutical Drugs. I know androcur is pretty impressive, and it will cause intense shrinkage. I do think with repeated cycling of different herbs I can significantly reduce my levels to match that of or get close to people on pharma-grade. 

I can defiantly go and get some phrama-grade E, but I like to see how far the herbs and glandulars can take someone like myself. It's an interesting way to see the power behind it in a scientific way. 

Thank you.

Alright after telling my doctor about my breast growth they finally agreed to run some blood work. They think it was something on accident and this should be an interesting vist. Im going on 1/5/19. Very excited to supply everyone here with some,concrete results of a month and a half long consecutive NBE Bovine ovary routine. Im,really enjoying this run as its been the longest I have ever done. I usally take 6 pills a day but when i first started I only did 3. I will,do 8 a day when i hit my,3rd month and that will be the highest i ever go. Keep,in mind I have been taking BO for almost 2 years now on and off so let be taken into consideration.

The most I can tell that BO is doing is it is working on my butt and legs not soo much on my chest some here and there but not much yet.

(25-12-2018, 03:16 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  The most I can tell that BO is doing is it is working on my butt and legs not soo much on my chest some here and there but not much yet.

I have been pumping everyday for hours at a time. My nipples are very sore to the touch and its like electricity shooting through my body when I touch them against a surface on accident. 

Now a training/sports bra is needed when I run or else my nipples are screaming afterward. 

Made a measurement today and I am now a B cup. 36/38

I can feel it for sure, my pectoral area is very mushy and very soft on the sides.  When I also do my messages there is a lot more tissue.  I have buds under my nipples and they are growing everyday; I can tell. 

Adding saw palmetto water throughout the whole day seems to be working really well. I just open a pill and pour half of it in a 64  oz water jug and drink that throughout the whole day to mop up residual 5a that might still be getting DHT. In the evening I pour the rest and try to drink another 64oz.  The reason being Is you still want some DHT in your sytsem because your body is working to aromatase  it, so completely suppressing that is probably not a good idea.  I am already taking white peony but I felt like it wasn't completely converting everything but now I can tell I am running close to the bottom with my lack of energy at times and testicular soreness had returned if I took a whole pill all at once.   

I also added a thymus glandular and thymus thumping once in a while as I read that sex hormones work against it so I feel like taking glandular will offset what is going on. 

If I need to disclose this info to my primary care I will only do so if it becomes absolutely necessary. 

Take care, happy holidays. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon