Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Help needed

Okay so just long does it take for BO to really start working to see signs of more Estrogen than Testosterone in my system?

This pdf has good info. 

https://mustgrowbust.com/wp-content/uplo...UIDE-C.pdf 

I was on PM for 2.5 years when I switched to BO a couple of months ago. I noticed results and improvements almost immediately. It really depends on the individual, and a myriad of things that could affect results.

I really like B.O.

(07-12-2018, 04:47 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  This pdf has good info. 

https://mustgrowbust.com/wp-content/uplo...UIDE-C.pdf 

I was on PM for 2.5 years when I switched to BO a couple of months ago. I noticed results and improvements almost immediately. It really depends on the individual, and a myriad of things that could affect results.

I really like B.O.

Thank You I'll check it out right now I'm on 4 capsules but soon going to go up them so that way I know they will work.

hi i am on my 18th week of mostly taking 4 capsules in the morning and again late afternoon , if you get to this amount its not good to go above it some here have posted that they gave themselves heart issues that cant be reversed as far as changes for me its been some breast growth i never had budding since i had some hereditary growth already , just recently i have noticed slight changes in my mid section near my bra line

Michelle, I do hope you Report back on 
Long term issues with libido. Especially 
around the 6-9-12 month mark. 
Thank you.

I can do that, though that has been a hit and miss for years, and I would welcome a total inoperative performance there anyways

(07-12-2018, 09:09 PM)michelle street Wrote:  I can do that, though that has been a hit and miss for years, and I would welcome a total inoperative performance there anyways

Thank you. I’m just trying to gauge others reaction to BO. According some (many), after six months, you’re supposed to be 100% female & zero function. I don’t believe it, but that’s what they say.

(08-12-2018, 02:56 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(07-12-2018, 09:09 PM)michelle street Wrote:  I can do that, though that has been a hit and miss for years, and I would welcome a total inoperative performance there anyways

Thank you. I’m just trying to gauge others reaction to BO. According some (many), after six months, you’re supposed to be 100% female & zero function. I don’t believe it, but that’s what they say.

I think it depends on each person because we all function differently but some many be that way and others may only get halfway like that just never know.

Such a crap-shoot, this stuff is.

(08-12-2018, 05:19 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Such a crap-shoot, this stuff is.

Well that doesn't sound good

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon