Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gyno + Low T = More Breast Tissue?

Hi all. 2018 was the weirdest year for me... As I've stated, I had/have gyno as a teen, but I guess it seems that I only have it in my left boob. This all seemed to have started in the spring or summer, but I began to feel what I call warm fluid flowing in my left boob. The location of this fluid movement was roughly between the collarbone and the nipple. I thought nothing of it, maybe just a cyst or something... I sometimes got this sensation on my right boob, but not nearly as often as on the left.

At around late-summer or early-fall I then began to feel "breast tissue" compressing against my chest when I would raise my left arm above my head. I wear compression shirts under my work shirt, but I never noticed it before and thought nothing of it.

But then I started, in time, to over-react on things... My aunt called it me being a drama queen. Then I started to get quickly frustrated on things and really hating it if I didn't get my way. I just thought it was because I didn't get enough sleep - I work full-time 3rd shift at a 24-hour grocery store and I like playing Forza.

But then November happened...

A couple weeks before my birthday, I started to get this discomfort coming from just below the left nipple, around 1/2 inch below the areola. this thing that was causing this discomfort was around the width of my fingertip, ~3/4 inches. And just above that is another thing that's almost the same size, just below the areola. This lasted for a week or so. Then one night before work, I woke up early in the evening because as I was lying on my belly my whole left boob was in discomfort. What I don't know is if this happened right there or if it happened the next evening, but I felt this discomfort "transfer" from that thing below the nipple, to right into it. At that second my left nipple became super-sensitive. I mean, my left nipple was always more pleasurable, but... And that thing that once gave me that initial discomfort, no longer became an issue.

My nipple to this day, (Dec 6), has changed just a little. But now it gives a sensation of touching a Phillips-Head screwdriver - very pointy. And what sucks, quite honestly, because when I'm at work, I can basically feel that all the time though my shirts. And since December, I feel a lot of warmth within my left boob at work at night and also right now as I'm typing this.

But I remember the day, November 28... I woke up again in the early evening, before work, and I felt "pain" coming from all over my left boob. At the same time, I felt a burning sensation from my right nipple. I had that burning nipple sensation twice before this year when I did regular chi massages on my right boob - both times it woke me up.  A day later I woke up because my left nipple became painful as I was sleeping on it...

Then yesterday, Dec 5, I pleasured myself in the morning by my usual way. After I climaxed, my left nipple began to become painful. And it lasted for about 20 minutes.

I put on my bra today, like yesterday, and pleasured myself. I had no pain this time. But I did feel both my boobs. There seems to be a lot of tissue on my left boob compared to my right, but the "framework" is there in the right one.

I took some pictures a few days ago to show the size difference and how my left has more tissue while my right has more fat.

When I hunch over to compare them myself, as I do all the time in the shower, the left boob is a little wider than the right, but the right is a little more longer than the left (I've noogled it four legitimate times at the moment). However, I've noticed last night my left boob seems to project further than my right boob a little more than normal when I wear my compression shirt under my work shirt.

But overall, what's going on? I'm not taking any PM or anything else that may produce tissue. I haven't changed my diet. I still drink 2+ cups of coffee each day...

I've got plans early in January to actually try to enlarge my right boob to get it evened out more (open to suggestions). And, all the other times I've noogled is was just for pleasure when I have a week off from work.

My guess is maybe I'm starting get low-T? But I still want to pleasure myself a lot. I mean, it's cool that this is happening (although much sooner than planned), but it sucks how this is happening only to my left boob...

I freaked out on the morning of Dec. 7 because the tissue of my left boob is starting to fill my 44B bra more and I told my sister everything. I trust her more than anyone else right now and she went with me to go see a doctor about this. The doctor did a breast exam. She noticed I do have breast tissue on both boobs, but it's more dense tissue in my left. She wants me to schedule a mammogram to see it is caused by cancer or whatever. I did a blood panel to check to see if it's Low-T, but I'm starting to get impatient to know the results...

The tissue is starting to become a little firmer and is starting to show more through my shirts at work... I actually freaked out at work on the morning of Dec. 9 because it felt like I felt my boob get bigger while I was working. My right boob jiggles when I go up the stairs and my left boob no longer does. However, I can feel my left boob bounce a little when I walk at work while wearing my compression shirt and it has a bigger bounce now in the car from when it used to a couple years ago.

When I woke this morning, Dec. 10, I put on my bra to pleasure myself - it's getting firmer. I was feeling pressure on my left boob in the bra, but I still haven't filled the bra completely yet. I'm pretty sure I have a breast bud now... When I'm not wearing a shirt my right boob still looks bigger, thanks to the Noogleberry. 

The almost constant warmth of the left boob is annoying, especially when you're trying to sleep on your right side... The only thing that's awesome is the nipple sensitivity...

But I can't lie, I really freaking out...  It's one thing that one boob is bigger than the other, I've been dealing with that for a couple decades... But it's an entirely different thing when you have no control on the growth of the breast tissue on the larger boob...

I can't believe it, but twice I considered on just getting them both taken out... This is so fucking scary... If I didn't have to work, this wouldn't be a real big deal... But, if I had the same growth on the right boob, I actually might be rocking some cleavage. I noticed a day or so ago that I have breast tissue all the way to the breastbone. My right boob's tissue stops about 1/4 inch short of it. I noticed cleavage when I woke up this morning while sleeping on my belly. I remember just a year ago or so I had to squish my boobs together and push them down to get the same effect...

If only I wasn't reckless with the damn Noogleberry... I tell you, I'm still the master of making forever-mistakes, where you don't have the opportunity to get the mistake made right or have it prevented all together...

I FINALLY got my horomone level test results back on Dec 11, but I'm disappointed with the results...

My total testosterone level is 388.5 ng/dL. The normal range is from 175.0 to 781.0 ng/dL = lower, but normal.
My Estradoil level is 25 pg/mL. The normal range is from <15 to 32 pg/mL = higher, but normal nonetheless.

I thought FOR SURE it would be low T...

But would these levels actually cause what happened?

I'm still stumped, unless...

- I got a mammogram on Dec. 13 and found out that both my boobs are at least 80% fat (the left one, as expected, had more tissue)... The radiologist told me either my gyno must have went down or that I just had pseudogynecomastia.

What irritates me still is that no one has any answers to why this happened. My sister even told me that I should stop freaking out about it so much...

I wrote the same thing in one of my other threads: we see things first because we know what we are doing. There is a mixture of wishful thinking and over observation that makes us see things through a magnifier.
Women, particularly, are used to an ever changing body and they notice even less. Their breasts inflate and deflate at least twice a month, wear heels that change their point of view, and are used to gaining/losing weight. Until your chest takes on a definite female shape, if it ever will, women will not think of you as a "guy with boobs", and while other men may joke about it, they will just see you as an overweight guy with moobs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon