Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dared
I don't know if I want to stop after a month , let alone can
(4 hours ago)happyfeet Wrote: I don't know if I want to stop after a month , let alone can

Who days you have to stop?
(4 hours ago)happyfeet Wrote: I don't know if I want to stop after a month , let alone can

when my wife came out of hospital mid November 2 years ago, she said to me "you have until the New year to be yourself uninterupted, we`re not going anywhere and no one`s coming round" so I did!

by December the 6`th I`d changed my name and gone full-time! Big Grin

Eventually you just get Soooo tired of hiding and having to take off nail polish and get changed real quick because someone decided to pop round, and the heartbreak going back to drab every single time you`re "forced" to be fake again. you get to a point where it hurts less to be yourself that it does to be fake.

I`v got a feeling that after a month, you may very well decide Not to go back. The neat thing is that When you make that decision it`s a Huge weight off your mind, and you then focus on making it work, at this point you`ve pretty much already Won! xx
wise words
x

Julie
x

That’s awesome!