Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

dared

I don't know if I want to stop after a month , let alone can

(11-12-2018, 12:44 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  I don't know if I want to stop after a month , let alone can

Who days you have to stop?

(11-12-2018, 12:44 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  I don't know if I want to stop after a month , let alone can

when my wife came out of hospital mid November 2 years ago, she said to me "you have until the New year to be yourself uninterupted, we`re not going anywhere and no one`s coming round" so I did!

by December the 6`th I`d changed my name and gone full-time! Big Grin

Eventually you just get Soooo tired of hiding and having to take off nail polish and get changed real quick because someone decided to pop round, and the heartbreak going back to drab every single time you`re "forced" to be fake again. you get to a point where it hurts less to be yourself that it does to be fake.

I`v got a feeling that after a month, you may very well decide Not to go back. The neat thing is that When you make that decision it`s a Huge weight off your mind, and you then focus on making it work, at this point you`ve pretty much already Won! xx

wise words
x

Julie
x

That’s awesome!

A month is not that long, I have had two trips to the UK as full time Jannet. Including the flying. The vast majority of people you encounter do not really care.
As the time goes on, you care less and less on what anyone else thinks.

I my Surgery funding has been approved, but before I am allowed to get my GRS, I have to prove 12 months living full time. Plans are slowly comming together for early 2019, Unfortunatly my wife and I will be seperated once I start.

(11-12-2018, 03:11 PM)Katie Wrote:  

when my wife came out of hospital mid November 2 years ago, she said to me "you have until the New year to be yourself uninterupted, we`re not going anywhere and no one`s coming round" so I did!

by December the 6`th I`d changed my name and gone full-time!  Big Grin

Eventually you just get Soooo tired of hiding and having to take off nail polish and get changed real quick because someone decided to pop round, and the heartbreak going back to drab every single time you`re "forced" to be fake again. you get to a point where it hurts less to be yourself that it does to be fake.

I`v got a feeling that after a month, you may very well decide Not to go back. The neat thing is that When you make that decision it`s a Huge weight off your mind, and you then focus on making it work, at this point you`ve pretty much already Won!  xx

I agree with you Katie.  But it's a little different for me.  Somedays when I "dress" I don't feel like anyone is looking at me much differently than in drab.  I'm not sure if that is good or bad.  I think HRT has reshaped me enough and since women are allowed to "cross dress" more than "guys" it don't really matter to me.  I mean, there are some days in drab, I get Ma'amed as well as when I'm dressed.  It might be to what degree I am dressed.

I haven't gotten to the point of wearing more than a nice blouse with blue jeans or dress slacks yet tho. (no skirt or dresses in public yet) Although my wife has helped me recently to pick out a couple of 3" booties to wear in public, I've only 1x done so.

I am feeling more and more comfortable being either in drab or dressed each day.  But since I am not interested in living femme full time, I feel I am at the right point right now.

I think a lot of the pressure comes from very early days when there was only One pathway on offer and that was IF the gatekeepers decided you were worthy and passable enough and signed all sorts of waivers saying you would denounce your old life and move away and swear to never tell anyone for the rest of your life, and Then you may get your surgery and HRT.

Today in slightly more enlightened times, it being realised that there are many pathways because there are many levels of need, and it`s really down to the individual to find their own Transquilibrium and then keep doing what works, some will need the full OP and social and legal change, some poor souls need more and the technology simply isn`t available today (yet), other`s are happy to dress occasionally.

you just have to find what works for You and try and ignore the hang-overs and pressures of yester-years thinking that`s still alive and well today!

(17-12-2018, 09:39 AM)Katie Wrote:  I think a lot of the pressure comes from very early days when there was only One pathway on offer and that was IF the gatekeepers decided you were worthy and passable enough and signed all sorts of waivers saying you would denounce your old life and move away and swear to never tell anyone for the rest of your life, and Then you may get your surgery and HRT.

Today in slightly more enlightened times, it being realised that there are many pathways because there are many levels of need, and it`s really down to the individual to find their own Transquilibrium and then keep doing what works, some will need the full OP and social and legal change, some poor souls need more and the technology simply isn`t available today (yet), other`s are happy to dress occasionally.

you just have to find what works for You and try and ignore the hang-overs and pressures of yester-years thinking that`s still alive and well today!

Amen, Sister! Smile

Well my month seems to be drawing close very quickly and im  getting so used to my routine of daily duties of light make up ( I don't like a heavy paint ) , dressing in my finest  etc.   That I'm convinced I don't want to go back to my former self.
My wife said she didn't think I'd go with  it this long on a daily basis and I convinced her now that she will support my choice of pharma.  Wahoo !! 
She said that what proved it was going shopping . It was really nerve wracking the first 20 minutes . But it was just my own paranoia at work. Nobody seemed to notice me  other than a few akward stares by some unsure people it went off with out any problems. 
I settled in and the day was fantastic .
I'm going to speak with the Dr after the first of the year about my new meds.
Sorry this was long winded but just wanted to let you know how things are

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon