Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple stretching

On my 17th week with bo , I just got a new toy I use it for about 15 minutes twice a day , and was pleasantly surprised that some lactation happened

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F2BR1F6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

[Image: 611cFFI3AXL._SY355_.jpg]

I've used Supple Nips/Cups, but never tried this thing. It seems like it would be rather cumbersome to leave on for a couple of hours. It would be cheap to try, though. The smallest is 2.7 cm which is much wider than my central nipple.

Have seen few videos it seems to be limited to 20 minutes at a time can't imagine doing it any further than that I'm taking a day off after yesterday hurt pretty good

I love these for the pure sensual effect.  They've definitely made a permanent stretch, even though I wasn't trying to achieve that.

(30-11-2018, 03:52 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  I've used Supple Nips/Cups, but never tried this thing. It seems like it would be rather cumbersome to leave on for a couple of hours. It would be cheap to try, though. The smallest is 2.7 cm which is much wider than my central nipple.

I'm addicted to Supple Nips! Regular use has made my breasts and nipples a lot larger.

I love to wear them indoors without a bra. I wobble and droop and feel deliciously heavy. But after an hour or two, my boobs begin to ache and if I am to keep them on, I need to support myself in a padded bra.

If wearing all day or going out, the bra works fine, and holds them pert. I need to check occasionally to see if they are getting full.

I often wear them prior to a session on the breast pumps, as the pumps then achieve a deeper latch on me.

Using Supple Nips/Supple Cups before pumping sounds like a good idea. I've mostly just done nipple and breast suction at different times of the day, allowing things to rest and air between.

The coolest benefit thus far from using Supple Nips (and my Kangzhu cups) has been the increased sensitivity and expansion of the breast area as sexual organs. If I want I can enjoy an hour or more of erotic pleasure simply from nipple twittling alone. I think if more guys knew about this a lot more people would be doing breast/nipple expansion as we are.

(02-01-2019, 08:57 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Using Supple Nips/Supple Cups before pumping sounds like a good idea. I've mostly just done nipple and breast suction at different times of the day, allowing things to rest and air between.

The coolest benefit thus far from using Supple Nips (and my Kangzhu cups) has been the increased sensitivity and expansion of the breast area as sexual organs. If I want I can enjoy an hour or more of erotic pleasure simply from nipple twittling alone. I think if more guys knew about this a lot more people would be doing breast/nipple expansion as we are.

Hi,

When I use my Supple Nips prior to pumping, my nipples get devoured by the electric breast pumps. 

After pumping, I am enormous and sore, and I use nipple shields inside my bra to protect my wobbly nipples.

I am pumping so hard, I just want a few drops of breast milk!

(02-01-2019, 09:42 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  
(02-01-2019, 08:57 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Using Supple Nips/Supple Cups before pumping sounds like a good idea. I've mostly just done nipple and breast suction at different times of the day, allowing things to rest and air between.

Hi,

When I use my Supple Nips prior to pumping, my nipples get devoured by the electric breast pumps. 

After pumping, I am enormous and sore, and I use nipple shields inside my bra to protect my wobbly nipples.

Do you perhaps have a picture or link to these Supple Nips?

(02-01-2019, 10:04 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

Hi,

(02-01-2019, 10:21 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  
(02-01-2019, 10:04 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

Hi,

Here's a link: http://baby-find.com/s/p/baby-supple-cup...d-nipples/

There are various sizes, and you can really get sucked hard, oh heaven!

I lube with Johnsons Baby Oil. I wear them during the day inside my bra with an increased cup size. At night, I wear nipple shields on my boobs to protect my sucked nipples, which can be large and sore.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon