Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

500mg vs 1000mg

Hello,

I've been looking for an intermediate dosage of PM, high enough to have some effects, but not high enough to risk making my breasts go to a B or C-cup in a bunch of weeks. I want my breasts to grow, but not enough to impact my social life severely. What are your opinions on the dosage I should take? Looking on this forum its being pretty hard to make up my mind, since 500mg is reported to do nothing by some, and there are reports of 1000mg provoking very quick breast growth.

Perhaps 750mg? Taking 500mg + 500mg on every other day? Big Grin 

Thank you!

There are many here with more knowledge and experience than me, but I'll jump in and say that you'll be lucky if you develop an A cup in "a bunch of weeks". For a biological male (assuming you are one), a C cup in less than a couple of years seems pretty optimistic unless you're pretty overweight and already have a bunch of fat there. Just sayin'.

That aside, the consensus is that dosage varies according to the individual's testosterone levels, age, weight, metabolism, etc., so experimentation is key. But a daily dose of 500mg is pretty low and 3000mg is pretty high, by most accounts. 1000 seems like a good starting point. If after 3-5 weeks, you start developing a bit (breast buds, tissue), then you're on the right track.

Hi Zingy

(Un)fortunately PM is not a magic pill and it will not give you boobs overnight. Or over a month. As Nipply says you may see some effects after 4 weeks, but it would just be a layer of fat deposit practically invisible to everyone else. Real breast size and shape development starts after budding, and it normally takes about 3 to 4 months to bud.

Regarding dosage, it's not like taking more PM from day 1 will make you grow more. Many people start at 500 to see if they are intolerant, but 1000mg/day is the very minimum that you'll have to take to see any effect. It also seems a good dosage for many men who want some alow growth (like 3 years for a B cup) while retaining male function.

Because PM is quite slow, you will have plenty of time to decide when to stop. You are not going to wake up "2 cup sizes up" the next day.

A side note: PM, in some ways, can be addictive. Many here have purged their stock when they thought they had a visible growth, that was only visible to them. The will of having breasts frequently turns into the fear of having to hide them. You will always think that you are bigger than how people see you. If at any time you get scared, don't purge right away. Put the PM in a box at the back of a drawer and throw it away after 2 or 3 months. This may save you a few bucks...

Good luck and keep us posted!

Excellent advice

Shiraz

x

Julie

x

Thanks everybody for the considerate answers! Smile 

Yes, I'm a biological male. What made me so jumpy are topics like these:

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=28627 (results in 4 weeks, 1000mg)
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=21922 (significant results in 3 weeks - PM cream, though)
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27109 (buds in 4 days?!, 1000mg in that period)

I imagine something like this is massively susceptible to placebo, but against the second topic I posted there is no arguing, for example. I'm thin but also have man boobs, although they're an A cup at most.

My ideal scenario would be what Shirazmn described: taking a long time, perhaps years, for a B cup, so I can adjust properly.

I'm really scratching my head if I should go for 1000mg or some unorthodox regimen like the 750mg I described in the last post, since apparently 500mg is useless. Perhaps experimentation would be the key, as Russell said. Hmm...

I wouldn't say 500mg is useless.

I had some breast growth and body fat redistribution, and my nipples are almost permanently hard and more sensitive.

I've been taking PM for almost 3 years and 500mg/day is all my body can handle long term, though I've done a few weeks at 1000mg/day. I don't think these numbers should be taken as absolutes, I have a relatively small body compared to a lot of genetic males.

Even cisgender girls don't grow breasts in a few weeks. The only way to move up that fast is breast implants.

I'll join the choir here too.
Go for 1000mg and see how your body reacts to it. Then work your way up to 1500 and 2000.
No worries about your titties being a problem for a long time to come.
Also take Calcium with the PM as PM sucks up all your bodies calcium and you'll begin to notice joint pain.
Bobbi

Hi Zingy

As many have said, boobs don't grow overnight.
There is a lot of wishful thinking while on PM, but extremely fast results are extremely rare.

That said, many men that join this site may have tried other methods before jumping on PM, for example some have taken birtg control pills. While this probably didn't give them boobs to start with, it may have pushed their bodies towards budding. When you stop taking estrogens (like PM) your breast tissue (which is what makes a bud, and the base of a breast) will not go go away, and when you restart then the growth will pick up from there. Many males could have also had a oestrogen rich diet without knowing it, like eating tonnes of fennel seeds and drinking soy milk, or even through some types of meats that until a few days ago was less controlled. It is not impossible that some things prepare a body better than another to grow breasts, but it's rare. Growth is also usually slower in a thin body.

About the second example you posted: cream help. Some creams mix PM with progesterone which is also at the base of some "breast firming ointments" sold in every pharmacy to make boobs rise and look more firm. These creams don't induce much growth but the lift what you have. I think that many here had my same  experience with breasts being rounder when it's cold and pointier when it's hot. Changing skin tightness and fat density changes the way your boobs will look, but it's temporary. In fact, if you read that thread you will see that after a few years there was more growth but as slow as we have explained here. Maybe that person had a bit of moobs that firmed up using the cream and then, and only then, slowly grew.

Remember that most of what you'll see as growth before budding is just fat that will go away once you stop. You jave at least until you bud to decide if you want to go ahead and develop a distinctively feminine pair of breasts. And from that moment you can up the dosage, use creams, massage.. et voila'! In just another 18 months you'll have a nice and round set of feminine boobs we'll all be jealous of!

Thank you so much for the answers! I will mumble a little on the information you've given, and see what dosage I will take. I can't really make up my mind now, but I'm not in any kind of rush so I will just give a couple of weeks Wink

This week I started PM 500mg every 12 hours. 
I already have good developement with FG and RC, which I will no longer use. Added nearly 2 inches to my chest. I have much fuller 'pecs' now. Nipples are more pronounced and wider areola.
I bought a 6 month supply of PM.
My new daily dosage regimen:

PM 500 mg x2
Reishi 1000 mg 
Maca 500 mg x2

Like you Zingy I want gradual growth instead of radical sudden development.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon