Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Addictiveness of herbs, hrt etc...?

(17-11-2018, 01:59 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I am having a doubt about what to do with this thread at this point:
Ask a toxicologist or a psychiatrist about the reason for the addictiveness, or shift the attention on the correlation between breasts and corvettes?

Decision decisions...

Sorry we took the problem in a different direction.
However the point I was trying to make was your not addicted to PM.
Your addicted to growing breasts.
Once you stop PM your subconscious keeps telling you that your not growing your breasts like you want to and they will be shrinking.
Hence the conscious mind determines that for you to have have the breasts of your desire you need to do something positive, and the easiest route is PM.

There is something about driving a vette that is MOST satisfying tho.
Bobbi

Ahahahah. Bobbi.
Don't get me wrong. I appreciate all points of view. The fact that they are different from what I was expecting is the most interesting bit.

One of the factors in addiction is denial. So I expected to have to look through the accounts of former PM users to see if they were in denial of being addicted while still being addicted. Considering the answers I had, my assumption was wrong. And this is very very interesting.

Now, the other side of this that I am curious to understan is if oestrogens (and phyto) have a "feel good" effect on a person or on a genetic male. More or less like getting injections of Oxyticin make you happy, same for amphetamines, I wonder if part of the "addiction" can be related to this.

Mind that I am not trying to prove that theory right. Your explanation of the addictiveness connected to the breast growth, or steps towards feminisation, makes sense. I am just trying to see if there is any clue of hormonal effects on the psyche.

Yes there is a feel good factor 

It’s not the breasts for me

Estrogen or and estrogenic compounds make me feel better , so in that sense of course pm is addictive 

X

Julie

I don't think it's addictive like drugs are addictive, but more like how gambling can be addictive.

Gambling is a chance at being rich.

PM/HRT is a chance at being more feminine.

Both have risks, but both have outcomes I want. There are other means to getting rich, though I've been known to gamble...

PM is like playing lottery scratch offs, low chance of winning, but easy to get.

HRT is more like getting approved for a day trading account. Lots of paperwork and gatekeeping, but better chance of success once you get going. It still might not achieve the desired outcome.

I doubt I'll quit PM unless I go on HRT. At this point, the idea of doing that seems like detransitioning.

I only took PM for a short while before I switched over to HRT.  But I have started and stopped HRT many times since 2013, seems like each time I develop a little more breast tissue that stays around after I have stopped and the fat has been redistributed.  I enjoy the breast tissue that is left when I'm not on HRT.

I often have stopped HRT for both libido reasons as well as wanting to retain certain strength characteristics of more testosterone, I often go extended down river white water trips and feel I need the muscle strength for my white water rowing trips.

It is nice though when restarting now my breasts and body immediately respond  to even just a small dosage of estrogen.  The mental as well as physical feeling is appealing even though at times the physical effects take a while to even out and get adjusted to.  When not on HRT I feel my breasts and often that does lead to wanting to restart and have them actively growing more tissue and swelling again.

Is that an addiction?  Certainly at times maybe a preoccupation which could lead to obsession if I start reading others progress on this website and want my own breasts to fill out my cups better when I wear one of my bras.  Or wanting my breasts to bounce more when walking, or see my swollen nipples in the mirror, for me breast growth thoughts and wanting to feel estrogen leads me to trying a little bit for a day which then leads to the next and getting into the anti-androgens as well for several weeks or months at a time.

Darlene

Ditto

X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon