Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

next step

i seem to be at yet another crossroads on this journey. I've been on herbals now about a year and a half give or take. I've dabbled with some pc creams,e creams and even took some bo for about a month.
i get depressed then happy, the morning wood logging company has been on strike for a while now,every time i try to  take a break my atitude and very aggressive male side return almost immediatily returns. So i don't even bother to take one anymore.
my libido is now about the same as my wifes she's nearing menopause age (i mean it will still rise but it's not near as hard but it satisfies her so ok) when we do have sex she's more the aggressor which seems to turn her on even more .
I wear a bra every day, all day and dont care what people see or think  (i started only wanting white ,black  or nude colors to hide them more, now it dosent matter what color or style as long as it fits and is comfortable) my and i wife has been dieting and she has lost several pounds so i can now have several more clothes that fit wahoo!
But yet when i see beautiful women the first things i seem to notice are body,breasts then clothing(?) i don't find any interest in men sexually.
i feel and act so feminine at times i catch myself at it and then get angry about it  does any of this make sense?
sorry for the rant just needed some feed back from other folks who might be going thru or have already gone thru the same.
what is the next step ?

I think its time to start discussions with a GD therapist and get ready to hop the fence.
Bobbi

Now now Bobbi

she does not have to hop the fence

I did the therapist, and on low dose HRT and still looking up at the fence from some quite away

x

Julie

Oh no i'm teetering on the fence rail now
but im still to attached to the twig and giggle berries as of yet.
 I mean i can see alot of good things about both sides but no certain one has given me good enuff reason to just fall to one side or the other yet.
but you are right maybe its time i see a gd and get some things worked out

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon