Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

why don't we

Why don't we start with bo and fore go the pm?  I'm not knocking anyone or trying to start an argument i'm just asking.
If bo  helps your body  produce it's own estrogen and it seems almost everyone switches to it ,then why not just start out using it instead of wasting time
and money using pm ?

(14-11-2018, 01:03 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Why don't we start with bo and fore go the pm?  I'm not knocking anyone or trying to start an argument i'm just asking.
If bo  helps your body  produce it's own estrogen and it seems almost everyone switches to it ,then why not just start out using it instead of wasting time
and money using pm ?

I for one have started with BO and speculate no matter what degree of success i will stick with it for a year maybe even a small amount after ( its suggested to not go over a year) as long as we dont mix the 2 together we should see success at the path we choose ( on my 15th week 42.5 chest now vs 42 at start / 38 chest )

Probably because PM promises retaining male function 
and with BO there is the stated threat of major shrinkage 
Sterilization, Complete Loss of Libido, and complete 
feminization. Probably.

Like Stevenator has said, because PM is weaker and allows for more control if one doesn't want to transition.

That’s my view also
Pm is very controllable 
Bo not
Also there has been some pretty servere cases of damage from bo in bad batch cases
X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon