Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anxiety vanished

(12-11-2018, 05:05 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(11-11-2018, 10:23 PM)Aria Wrote:  Same here.  How my therapist described it was the brain reconfiguring.  Less likely on PM since you would have to drink tons of PM concentrate to equal 2 mg of Estrogen, but it happens.  Inner turmoil is what it is.

I'm very interested in learning more. I've been taking one to two pills daily of an herbal estrogen supplement for women. Mentioned the ingredients elsewhere but I'll post them here, since I really want to get to the bottom of my "problem":

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B12 ... 2mg
(methylcobalamin)
Folic Acid ... 2mg
Pueraria mirifica extract 100:1 ... 400mg
Vitex berry, O ... 300mg
Beta-Sitosterol ... 200mg
Red Clover flower, O ... 200mg
Lemon Balm herb, O ... 100mg
Black Pepper extract 50:1 ... 10mg
Minimum Constituent Bio Marker Per Dose
Puerarin .25 mg

As you can see, the PM is a 100:1 extract!!! This sure seems strong, even as one capsules (200mg). But when something like this is extracted, some components are present in higher quantities that others. If I understand this website correctly, the expected quantity of Puerarin in 1000mg of PM is .25mg, which means that two of these capsules have as much Puerarin as 1000mg of straight PM....which means that my daily dosage (at one or two capsules) is between 500 and 1000mg (pure PM equivalent of Puerarin).

Then again, this cocktail has RC in it, which is estrogenic, yes? And the other stuff...

I welcome anyone to check my math (it would be great if Lotus chimed in!). And again, Julie, thanks for tolerating this sidebar. I want to continue to take these, but I'm cracking teeth, for crying out loud!

I'm not sure about my math, but that amount of estrogen seems correct at .25 mg.  That by itself would equal about 1 mg of oral estrogen.  That is, when you figure digesting it about 80% is either metabolized into useless weaker forms of E as well as the biggest share going right down the stool.  I am on .1mg Transdermal patch and wear 3 during the day.  That is close to 4mg of oral, not sublingual, Estrogen per day.  So here's the thing....  at your rate, you are taking 1/8 of what I'm doing with my patches.  

Now, that's not to put you down or nothing, but there is no way safely to consume enough Herbs/Phytoestrogens to equal even 1/2 of my dosage.  Now if I had I went through surgery, I would probably on need one patch per day instead of 3.  But, seeing I am not wanting that I have to be monitored more closely due to my Medical History and age.  

So, in anycase.....  Good luck to you on your endeavors...  I know when I was on PM, my body didn't like 2000 mg of PM liquid.   I got all kinds of muscle cramps, stomach aches, bone aches ect...  Also keep us posted on your progress.   I made some good headway when I was on PM, so I know it works. Wink

(09-11-2018, 11:09 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I am a little aghast as to how my sky high anxiety and paranoia levels have dissipated 

Nowadays I am ridiculously chilled

Just incredible 

Ok I think I understand now the true meaning of gender anxiety 

On estrogen I just have none or little 

X

Julie

and the Really cool part is that it doesn`t wear off over time! Cool I`v been on E for 3 years now and still feel that way, it`s what made me swear to Never be off the stuff again, I just couldn`t go back to that constant fear and rage that clouded my every waking moment, and sick of those being the only 2 feelings I could really feel.

there`s a Lot to be said for finally acheiving a Normal brain chemisty! xx

YEY

Beautiful Katie is back to liven the forum

lol

x

Julie

x

Yea too
What ever Julie said.... not always... just this time
I was worried about you Katie!
Glad to see you again.

And Merry Christmas too
Bobbi

(11-12-2018, 04:59 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I was worried about you Katie!
Glad to see you again.

And Merry Christmas too
Bobbi

Thanks, but you know me, I go off on my little adventures and disappear for a while Wink
This time I figured since I`d already made One dream come true (transitioning) I may as well give my other dreams a shot too!
So now i`v set up my own small Music Studio and am making Music! Cool
it`s taken Months to set up and began with raising the cash I needed in the first place, but I did it! and I`m So glad I did, but it`s also another "i wish I`d done it sooner" type of things, but I was kinda raised in such a way that stuff like that was seen as frivilous and unproductive, so I hid it as well.
I`m not hiding any more though, and even have my own youtube chan as well, AND I`v done Live stuff too! I`m seriously Not hiding anymore!
Though I`m semi-stealth and not openly trans, because that`s non of anyones damn business! Cool
I hope you have a Lovely Christmas too! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon