Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WP or Reishi or both with PM

Planning to start with PM on Monday...I'm going to start with 1 500 mg capsule first and work my way up slowly from there..
Should I take White Peony and or Reishi with it?...I've currently have been taking Vitex for the last 3 weeks without anything else...Before that I was
taking BO with Reishi for 2.5 months...Saw a small change with the BO and Reishi....Want to give PM a try....I have the PM, Reishi and WP.
Just wondering what would be a good mix to go with...TIA...

I believe Lotus said both were Ok to take together. I’d read the Anti-Androgens Mega-Thread. Along with Breast Growing Notes, and Project-X. That’s where all the best info about NBE is located. (I miss Lotus). RR is the best AA between RR, WP & SP.

(19-10-2018, 04:18 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I believe Lotus said both were Ok to take together. I’d read the Anti-Androgens Mega-Thread. Along with Breast Growing Notes, and Project-X. That’s where all the best info about NBE is located. (I miss Lotus). RR is the best AA between RR, WP & SP
Thanks Stevenator... I have read those threads quite a few times....Didn't really see about taking them together at the same time ....I'm going to start with 1 WP and 1 PM cap a day for a while....Once I bump up to 2 PM a day I'm thinking I'll do 1 WP and 1 RR when I take the PM and see how that works....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon