Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About too start

Hi

Am about too buy my first set off bottles, as live in Australia am going too try buying from https://puerariamirifica.com.au and see how I go.

Was going too try ebay as could get some PM faster but was worried about fakes on there so trying too stay away from ebay.

If there anyone here from Australia who can advice me on a better choice off PM happy too listen.

Thank you.

(04-11-2018, 08:21 PM)r.cool Wrote:  Hi

Am about too buy my first set off bottles, as live in Australia am going too try buying from https://puerariamirifica.com.au and see how I go.

Was going too try ebay as could get some PM faster but was worried about fakes on there so trying too stay away from ebay.

If there anyone here from Australia who can advice me on a better choice off PM happy too listen.

Thank you.

Hi can't comment about Oz, but those are exactly the same bottles as I have been buying for years from Puerariamirifica.co.uk. The Uk company give fantastic service and the PM works well. So I'd say go for it.

Me too 
They work
X

Julie

Hi

Thank you both for your feedback.

Just a small question will my areola enlarge too as my breast grow or will need to take something else with the PM?

Many thanks

Yes, they will enlarge but what degree is unknown. I'm not aware of any way of specifically enlarging areoalas, but Julie is into nipples Big Grin  so may have better info.

(06-11-2018, 01:57 AM)r.cool Wrote:  Hi

Thank you both for your feedback.

Just a small question will my areola enlarge too as my breast grow or will need to take something else with the PM?

Many thanks

Yes they will, make sure this is what you want :Smile At 3 months I went from a small A that was not very femine shaped to a very round and almost completely full B cup.

Start slow like maybe 1 pill a day for a week, then like 2 a day after that, do lots of massages and eat correctly, happy growing for your girls and the rest of you skin etc will get nice too...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon