Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Injectable Depo Estradiol

Hi again.  It has been 18 months of NBE.  I feel my breast growth is at the maximum I can get from herbs.  I looked at HRT.  So far I prefer Injectable Depo-Estradiol.  This give a rapid result in one year.  Other methods seem to take longer. I prefer a quick burst of 1 cup size this typically provides.

Where can you buy it?  I have read that it is essentially no longer available.  If it were, I would already have some.

I will make an attempt to get some and report back.

Ok usually I would just go to TJ and get my shot.

TJ?

Tijuana ?

I am not sure I would go to Mexico but its an option.

I have planned a trip to Tijuana for Medical Tourism.  I did this after learning and speaking Spanish and even teaching bilingual or dual immersion Spanish classes. I read how to get prescriptions to be legally imported to the U.S. My preparation is: 

1. Getting copies of all my prescriptions
2.Getting contacts of all my Doctor contact information
3. Looking into importing non prescribed Inject able Depo Estradol .  This needs a U. S. Doctor prescription not a Mexican Doctor for importing it to the U. S.
4. Seeking a Gender Therapist in US and Mexico.  I may make multiple visits to my Mexican Therapist and have shots administered by them instead of transporting this medicine. Including blood tests.

So my first trip will be soon in January or February. At minimum I will import 6 medicines I take already and seeing a Gender DR.

Sounds interesting, but have you read this, with specific reference to the side effects? 

https://www.rxlist.com/depo-estradiol-drug.htm#

There are side effects because I have other health conditions it is a fairly difficult choice. Diabetes high cholesterol and blood pressure arthritis cauda equina.  If I am to do this it has to be rapid. The HRT program I choose lasts a year.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon