Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello there

Hello Bobbi, pansy mae and shirazmn, and thanks for welcoming me ! I'm glad to be part of the new blood  Smile

More about me ? Ok, if you understand french, you can have a look there :
https://xxy.fr/les-rencontres-dun-autre-...nde-julie/

If you don't, I shall tell a bit more. I started wondering about my gender at the age of 13-14. I was a shy boy (and still am) , and felt guilty for being attracted by feminine stuff. There was no internet at that time, so I had no advice / knowledge from other transgenders, though I would have needed it. So I tried to pull that off my mind for years and years, but it always came back, and it came back stronger every time.
Finally I found a french forum for transvestites, on which I discovered the magic of makeup and met very interesting persons. Luckily I have large eyes and a thin nose which are not too hard to feminize. So I started a "New" life as transgender, and made a coming out to all my friends and my parents. I felt so much better than the previous years when I was depressed. It was heady... 
Now I feel like I have reached the limits of transvestite, and I want to go a bit further. But I am still not sure to transition one day, because I think I'm too tall to look like a genetic girl (1m92 / 6.3ft).
So the idea now would be to grow a minimal breast, to check if I can deal with it, and draw a better hip / butt line to make my dresses look better  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hello there - by La Grande Julie - 30-10-2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Hello there - by Happyme - 30-10-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Hello there - by Pansy-Mae - 30-10-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Hello there - by Shirazmn - 30-10-2018, 04:44 PM
RE: Hello there - by La Grande Julie - 30-10-2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Hello there - by Dartanious Lea - 30-10-2018, 10:23 PM
RE: Hello there - by Nipply Russel - 31-10-2018, 12:47 AM
RE: Hello there - by julieTG - 31-10-2018, 08:17 AM