Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First ever boob dream last night

I dreamt that I was feeling up my boobs through my clothes and they were much bigger than they are now. Not big, mind you, just much fleshier. I was about to grab them without pulling the skin away from my chest. It wasn't an erotic dream, unfortunately, just a curious thing. While awake, I'm constantly checking their size/shape, so this is not surprise. But I never have sex/body dreams, so this was something new.

Wishful thinking, I guess. Or because of my T/E levels?

Now, if my girlfriend wakes up and sees me feeling myself up in my sleep, we're gonna have a problem.

yes i understand that
delima , i have had multiple cross-dressing dreams and wonder if i say anything in my sleep as i have done with nightmares

(30-10-2018, 11:34 AM)michelle street Wrote:  yes i understand that
delima , i have had multiple cross-dressing dreams and wonder if i say anything in my sleep as i have done with nightmares

In the past, my girlfriend has told me that I mumbled incoherently in my sleep sometimes, but this is completely different territory.

While in the military, learned not to talk in my sleep (security risk if you talkin your sleep ) worst thing ever caught doing in sleep was humping a pillow, while sleeping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon