Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

mixing saw palmetto with bovine glandular , would this even be helpful?

notice a comment in one site only that saw palmetto can help the testosterone stay at a level that can easily be turned in to edtregen by the amortization vs the "dihydrotestosterone "

"
High levels of dihydrotestosterone are associated with hair loss, while high levels of testosterone are associated with hair growth. Some men take saw palmetto so their body's level of dihydrotestosterone decreases and the level of testosterone increases. This can reduce hair loss and sometimes promote hair regrowth."

but also helps hair growth which i dont need or want

also Saw palmetto is also sometimes used to treat:

i almost think the potential  benefit that there would be any help in growing breast  is very minimal ,whats your thoughts?

(28-10-2018, 11:25 PM)michelle street Wrote:  notice a comment in one site only that saw palmetto can help the testosterone stay at a level that can easily be turned in to edtregen by the amortization vs the "dihydrotestosterone "

"
High levels of dihydrotestosterone are associated with hair loss, while high levels of testosterone are associated with hair growth. Some men take saw palmetto so their body's level of dihydrotestosterone decreases and the level of testosterone increases. This can reduce hair loss and sometimes promote hair regrowth."

but also helps hair growth which i dont need or want

also Saw palmetto is also sometimes used to treat:

i almost think the potential  benefit that there would be any help in growing breast  is very minimal ,whats your thoughts?

Hi I used that at the start but I can def say youd be better off on reshi mushroom or white peynopy (forget how you spell it.)

I pretty much figured i should not mix any other potential growth products with BO , i figured saw palmetto or other photoestrgens would not be a good idea the pituitary glandular is recommended though

(04-11-2018, 08:51 AM)michelle street Wrote:  I pretty much figured i should not mix any other potential  growth products with BO , i figured saw palmetto or other photoestrgens would not be a good idea the pituitary glandular is recommended though

White Peony and BO are most effective together as both help convert T to E and will lower your levels of DHT. 

When i was in full swing of taking those products I noticed a lot of growth in a short period. Solaray has a white peony extract that is really strong and its about 10$

You can buy the root online but its not an extract and not as potent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon