Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of tech question on bra sizing and support
What else is wierd is I have a few bras made by Bali I liked the first one so much I bought 2 more .but I really didn't pay attention to the type/ model  and even tho they were the same size and same brand they fit different.  Like one of them the cups seem way to big and the other just makes my breasts sore for some reason.
I get mine from ali express or the wish store..

The cup sizes are ok, but you have to order the next size band up ..( if you measure 40, go for a 42 )
(27-10-2018, 10:38 PM)Shirazmn Wrote: Hi Evy
I have reasons for not going to get fitted, the main one is that my wife knows of my crossdressing but wouldn't approve of me taking herbs to enhance my chest. So, as long as I buy cheap bras and I don't act like I am taking this too seriously then everything is fine. If I show that I am too serious about bras exactly when "by pure chance" my chest is expanding then some alarm lights may go off.
My questions above have been triggered by the fact that in the last week my band size seems to have reduced all of a sudden, even if my weight hasn't changed, and my "breasts" seem to have dropped a bit. Yesterday I tried on my 38C, bought because they were cheap and not because I think I'll ever fill them, and for the first time my nipples were touching the fabric of the cup and the band seemed looser than usual. With a bralet on, I can really see the shape of "breasts" but, since I am a 38 band, it's a struggle to understand how my wider shaped "breasts" should sit into a bra.

I faced objections from my wife. I won her over by admiting I did not look good flat and hairy. I told her I like how I look now. With 38C 40 B my extra long eye lashes full lips high voice it just makes me fit as non gender conforming.
Hi Jannet,
I daily wear a bra, due to the fact of my breast size. A couple of months ago I bought at a lingerie store a bra size 40 b,
Now i could say nice filled, back to the shop again and they measured 42 B.
Better fit and strange enough the cup size is the same a B but a little larger.
So the presure on my body is less and the fit perfect.
Btw what is your cup size and what is your goal.
Love evy
(08-11-2018, 09:09 AM)evy71 Wrote: Hi Jannet,
I daily wear a bra, due to the fact of my breast size. A couple of months ago I bought at a lingerie store a bra size 40 b,
Now i could say nice filled, back to the shop again and they measured 42 B.
Better fit and strange enough the cup size is the same a B but a little larger.
So the presure on my body is less and the fit perfect.
Btw what is your cup size and what is your goal.
Love evy

I measure 40B, but they are a small B.
I would have liked to reach a nice C cup, but I know
thats not going to happen.

I generally wear padded sports bra's daily, and normal Bra's padded out to a small C when I present.
I wear a non padded bra, just to protect my nipples they are sensitive at the other side nobody notice that i am wearing a bra.
I believe that more than a B cup will not be posibel. BTW heavy breast looks to me not always plesant.
Love Evy