Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ahh / Genie / Dream By Genie bras

Are these bras really any good at all, or are we just being fooled by infomercials on TV (often after midnight, in my experience)?
Personally speaking, Im very suspicious of these push up bras, for a number of reasons;

Their most important feature is to combat the gravity effect of breasts, by pushing them up instead of letting them hang,
therefore, avoiding/reducing damage to the tissue inside. But it seems that the only real benefit of push ups are to change the appearance of breasts, not actually improve the tissue inside. By forcing them up, this often creates pressure which can constrict and damage them.

If the ratings from Productreview.com.au (Google ahh/genie bra review) are anything to go by, a LOT of Aust. cis-women hate them
with a passion!!. Ahh got 7 Bad & 47(!) Terrible reviews, compared with only 10 Excellent & 16 Good reviews.
Genies weren't that better; 7 Bad & 32 Terrible to 20 Excellent & 6 Good. A lot of them say they provide no support as claimed, the bands often roll up, customer service is abysmal and complaints of over charging.

In my opinion, they try to make you believe you're getting a good deal with the "Buy 1, get 2 free" deal they offer, so you have all
three colours. Isn't a more effective sales technique to sell the first one at full price, then offer discounts on any others you purchase in the same transaction?
You're thinking like "Wow, I'm getting all three colours for the price of one bra!" and should be "Hang on, 3 for 1 deal? Sounds too
good to be true!" right?
When they first came out like 7 years ago, they were like $59 + PP, I'm sure they went down a bit to $40ish, and now they're around the $20 mark. Geez, they sold that good that you had to drop the price for all the rest of huh? Yeah right.

I'm also convinced that the Ahh / Genie bras are one and the same. (Or in their defence, maybe one bought the other out years ago, and is now the brand name? Cos now its 'Dream By Genie' bra. Whatever.)

Having said all that though, JulieTG seems to be very happy with hers! She started with a Genie 2XL, seemingly experienced a growth spurt because of the bra, (wow!) and is now comfy in her 3XL size Ahh! Although maybe its just the shape of Julies breasts that fit
best with her bra, compared to Emmas / Pinnochias breasts they still look a little bit moobish to me.
No offense Julie, sorry! I doubt mine are any better than yours, but I also feel very comfy in my bra, which to me looks a lot like the A/G's; large band material and back. See 'My first bra' thread for pics.

So yeah, when I get more decent shape by adding in PC (soon!), I'll see how things turn out but I'm pretty sure I wont be buying these things!!!

Auzi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon