Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Delicious way to gain Estrogen

Delicious way to gain Estrogen

I can hear Katie groan, and Bobbi laugh on this one, OMG Julies lost the plot,
I have an extremely submissive side and  I love serving my wife, and in that context adore her golden nectar, (urine).
On the internet on one of the Femdom forums there was a story about a loving husband gained small breasts purely through the sampling of his wifes urine on a 4 days a week basis
Lo and behold when you google , yes it seems you can gain female hormones , estrogen and progesterone from the delicious nectar.
WOW
Sooo pint glasses at the ready

X

Julie

(26-10-2018, 10:42 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Delicious way to gain Estrogen

I have an extremely submissive side and  I love serving my wife, and in that context adore her golden nectar, (urine).
On the internet on one of the Femdom forums there was a story about a loving husband gained small breasts purely through the sampling of his wifes urine on a 4 days a week basis
Lo and behold when you google , yes it seems you can gain female hormones , estrogen and progesterone from the delicious nectar.
WOW

X

Julie

Each to his/her own, but really..TMI!!!!

(26-10-2018, 10:42 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Delicious way to gain Estrogen

WOW

X

Julie
Well you got my response right.
Laugh I did.
I think I'll give this one a pass.
Bobbi

And on the inverse, if she swallows after give you oral, will she grow a penis??
Hmmm

Actually, I have considered that method as the best way of all, to add a little natural estrogen to my diet.  

Always wondered about the predominance of advanced estrogen metabolites though..

It tastes better if she’s been drinking beer. 
Just sayin’.

Correct
x
lol
x

Julie

I am quite happy to pull this thread down as knew it was borderline, however considering they make some hrt from horses urine, I do think the thread has some merit 

Pls advise 

X

Julie

No comment, Will neither confirm  nor deny.

(26-10-2018, 07:17 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I am quite happy to pull this thread down as knew it was borderline, however considering they make some hrt from horses urine, I do think the thread has some merit 

Pls advise 

X

Julie

Really?...i  fail to see a parallel purpose of a thread discussing the use of conjugated estrogen and golden showers. Having a conversation concerning the side effects of conjugated estrogens seems a better use of time, otherwise as stated ...tmi.

Risks and benefits of estrogen plus progestin in healthy postmenopausal women: principal results From the Women's Health Initiative randomized controlled trial.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12117397
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon