Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Double November

Having now been schooled on what the site is all about, recall that I opened by saying that for me, "there is little or nothing to post about."  You've confirmed that the site is less about body-mind exploration, and mostly a about a very particular subset of such exploration.

I stand corrected, and it is no problem for me.  That will easily be the end of story.

Maybe they should change the domain to "bodymindnexum dot com"

(29-10-2018, 07:45 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Having now been schooled on what the site is all about, recall that I opened by saying that for me, "there is little or nothing to post about."  You've confirmed that the site is less about body-mind exploration, and mostly a about a very particular subset of such exploration.

I stand corrected, and it is no problem for me.  That will easily be the end of story.

Hey! I definitely am into the male-staying-male category. I am a crossdresser, true, but aside from growing a small pair of breasts I am not interested in any other feminisation. I am quite happy with being a man, a husband, and a father and I have many beach holidays planned with my family for the next few years. Feel free to write in PM or to summon me in any other thread if you feel like we can compare notes.
I am posting sometimes in the "members only programs" section but, as you say, recently this forum has lacked participation. The fine line between "males staying male" and "transitioning" has been crossed many times, and while many man-staying-male have lost interest in a ever more TG/TS oriented forum, many TG/TS have lost interest because HRT is only talked about marginally.

Hope to see some post about your experience in the future, as I will update my threads with my (not very interesting, to be honest) little findings and goals.

@julieTG sorry for hijacking the thread a bit. You know that I am sensitive on this subject and I'd really love to see this M-S-M section coming back in full force because I definitely belong to it.

(29-10-2018, 10:57 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  
(29-10-2018, 07:45 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Having now been schooled on what the site is all about, recall that I opened by saying that for me, "there is little or nothing to post about."  You've confirmed that the site is less about body-mind exploration, and mostly a about a very particular subset of such exploration.

Hey! I definitely am into the male-staying-male category. I am a crossdresser, true, but aside from growing a small pair of breasts I am not interested in any other feminisation. I am quite happy with being a man, a husband, and a father and I have many beach holidays planned with my family for the next few years. Feel free to write in PM or to summon me in any other thread if you feel like we can compare notes.
I am posting sometimes in the "members only programs" section but, as you say, recently this forum has lacked participation. The fine line between "males staying male" and "transitioning" has been crossed many times, and while many man-staying-male have lost interest in a ever more TG/TS oriented forum, many TG/TS have lost interest because HRT is only talked about marginally.

Hope to see some post about your experience in the future, as I will update my threads with my (not very interesting, to be honest) little findings and goals.

@julieTG sorry for hijacking the thread a bit. You know that I am sensitive on this subject and I'd really love to see this M-S-M section coming back in full force because I definitely belong to it.

Shirazam (and @ pleasantlyfascinated too), stop spamming the forum and hijacking this thread with the TG/TS oriented exclusion nonsense....the forum is open to anyone whose interested in growing breasts and has been from the start. Narrow-minded views aside, people are free to go elsewhere if they so choose, please refrain from throwing a certain subset of folks under the bus because of you have different goals than yours. So you have no interest in further feminaztion other than what you stated....super, I hope you achieve those goals, however...i doubt you'll find anybody from the HRT side throwing your viewpoints under the bus unless you continue with the narrow-minded spamming  about their goals.

@Lotus I have nothing against trans people. But I don't understand how a post starting with...

"I have been a bit lax with the hrt of late and only been on patch per week instead of 2, Last weekend had a huge resurge of trans feelings, so I am going to go to 3 100mcg patches "

... fits in the male staying male section. 
I have no idea of what you say in the TG/HRT threads becaise I don't belong there and I don't visit them. But just imqgine being any new member, MSM, looking for info on how to stay male and growing boobs, and ending up in this thread, and reading a post on HRT in the first place. As I said, this has discouraged many people from using yhis forum and I don't know wht wht asking to keep the MSM thread on the subject of MSM is anyhow wrong.

(30-10-2018, 08:18 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  @Lotus I have nothing against trans people. But I don't understand how a post starting with...

"I have been a bit lax with the hrt of late and only been on patch per week instead of 2, Last weekend had a huge resurge of trans feelings, so I am going to go to 3 100mcg patches "

I have no idea of what you say in the TG/HRT threads becaise I don't belong there and I don't visit them. But just imqgine being any new member, MSM, looking for info on how to stay male and growing boobs, and ending up in this thread, and reading a post on HRT in the first place. As I said, this has discouraged many people from using yhis forum and I don't know wht wht asking to keep the MSM thread on the subject of MSM is anyhow wrong.

@shirazam... I'd say that person who's posting an HRT program needs to be moved to the hormone therapy section
(and I'll take care that asap after notifying the person of the move). However, it's a bit of a stretch to say many people are chased off the forum because of a few HRT post(s) in the MSM section.  In both forums, the evolution of membership changes over time. Some people come in like gangbusters and are gone within a few months (for whatever reasons). Again...to make it out that the TG/TS members are to blame and discouraging people from using this forum is nonsense...and it needs to stop.

(30-10-2018, 09:18 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(30-10-2018, 08:18 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  @Lotus I have nothing against trans people. But I don't understand how a post starting with...

@shirazam... I'd say that person who's posting an HRT program needs to be moved to the hormone therapy section
(and I'll take care that asap after notifying the person of the move). However, it's a bit of a stretch to say many people are chased off the forum because of a few HRT post(s) in the MSM section.  In both forums, the evolution of membership changes over time. Some people come in like gangbusters and are gone within a few months (for whatever reasons). Again...to make it out that the TG/TS members are to blame and discouraging people from using this forum is nonsense...and it needs to stop.
@Lotus - I am the classic lurker on this site.  Since I have been coming here for the past 3-4 months, I read and have re-read most of the BO posts (which is the regimen that I am following) and monitor the other threads.  I do not think that people are chased off this site by comments or postings.  Much of the information is very relevant, and I can relate with many of the personal struggles that each of us are enduring.  If anyone thinks that what we are doing is an easy road, then that person lives in a fantasy world. I think that there are some who boasts claims of NBE that are totally unrealistic, but those of us who have a rudimentary knowledge of the subject matter discount those claims and let those who make them live in their make-believe world.  For the most part, I am so proud of the people on this site.  We are all on an incredible journey.

(30-10-2018, 09:18 PM)Lotus Wrote:  @shirazam... I'd say that person who's posting an HRT program needs to be moved to the hormone therapy section

At least we agree that some posts are misplaced in the MSM section. Thank you.
And I am not saying that it is the fact that this site is used by TGs and TSs that scares some MSM. I am saying that if these TGs and TSs write their posts in the wrong place (this case), aggressively insist that everyone should be on hormones (other case), or dismiss MSM's problems/quesitons as "how many of those can you read before being tired of them?" then any new MSM user will simply not feel welcome as MSM.
I really value the people on this forum and their contribution. It's a gold mine of advices and it's as scientific as it gets (particularly thanks to people like you) about programs and effects of phytoestrogens, and that's why when I see Ainterol's forum being flooded by new users and this one being ignored, or when I see long time ousers of this one moving there, I worry about the future of breastnexum.

Lack of participation is caused by the leading posters going quiet
When this happens the whole forum goes quiet

When leading posters quieten, other lurkers do not post in , so do not think it is the fault of so called mis placed threads,

Now yes I  conscede the point i began my thread with hrt , but I am not transitioning, so technically am Male stopping Male, so the line really blurs

Also males can still be male and be on hrt low dose for safety, ie I Had too many aches and pains on pm, and it accelerated sex drive not quenched it like hrt

However I have no problems with lotus moving the thread, and great to see her back 

X

Julie

Also, the lack of progress photos I think keeps people away. Like I even forget to post photos these days. 

I just feel there's been a true shift on this site from men trying out PM or BO to people transitioning and nothing wrong with that at all. 

I used to come here every day, now its like once a month.

Maybe it will get better, but who knows.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon