Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interested in NBE for men and women

Hi, I am Raquerta. Totally missed the “u” in my handle upon making this...I will try to figure out how to fix it. *Sigh* Smile

Now that I have found a forum that is geared towards Genetic males, is there a forum for genetic females? I am interested in this subject for both men and women, and I am having a hard time finding a forum specifically for women. Sadly, this forum alone has been hard to find...there are way too many companies bidding to sell us CRAP information and CRAP products!

Thanks Smile Any information on a genetic female forum will be sooooo helpful!

And is there a section on here for progress journals? I starting a routine and would love to journal it!! Smile Good to meet you all!

(22-10-2018, 06:01 AM)Raqerta Wrote:  Hi, I am Raquerta. Totally missed the “u” in my handle upon making this...I will try to figure out how to fix it. *Sigh* Smile

Now that I have found a forum that is geared towards Genetic males, is there a forum for genetic females? I am interested in this subject for both men and women, and I am having a hard time finding a forum specifically for women. Sadly, this forum alone has been hard to find...there are way too many companies bidding to sell us CRAP information and CRAP products!

Thanks Smile Any information on a genetic female forum will be sooooo helpful!

And is there a section on here for progress journals? I starting a routine and would love to journal it!! Smile Good to meet you all!

Hi and welcome.
Yes this site was actually calved off from Breast Nexus a few years ago, which is for genetic females. https://www.breastnexus.com/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon