Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast growth without affecting fat?

hi, I'm a thinner guy who has been trying to make his body more feminine and also grow breasts and read a lot of advice here. I've gotten good results out of pm but since I've been thinner I've been trying to gain some weight to also make a more shapely body with the pm. However i've noticed that while on the pm, I can't gain any weight and it equalizes out and I don't lose or gain any. I think its the progesterone in the Pm. Is there anything or any way to still get the effects of pm with it or something like it without sacrificing weight gain?

(20-10-2018, 12:34 AM)hallace Wrote:  hi, I'm a thinner guy who has been trying to make his body more feminine and also grow breasts and read a lot of advice here. I've gotten good results out of pm but since I've been thinner I've been trying to gain some weight to also make a more shapely body with the pm. However i've noticed that while on the pm, I can't gain any weight and it equalizes out and I don't lose or gain any. I think its the progesterone in the Pm. Is there anything or any way to still get the effects of pm with it or something like it without sacrificing weight gain?

This might help you: https://bonytobombshell.com/

Have you research bovine glandular supplement from Swanson , we as males would need to persue a program that lowers the T , even maybe look into a "Spiro" blocker tha tell your receptors that you don't need To ( I am researching this currently ,as for a diet program like above that would be great as a maintenance after you have been able to find a process that's right for you to rerogram what your distribution would require in a femme state

With pm weight gain will always happen. However you get the fastest growth with pm so use a high intensity workout program and keep waistline under control
I switched to bovine ovary which then is hard on the digestive system.. but you start the see better areola growth.
Finally I'm on LDB plus Lamooni a popular sex change pills from ladyboy from Thailand that's started to give me better shape.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon