Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this budding? Or something else?

Hi. First of all, I have to thank all of you for your contributions to this site. I've pored over just about every thread and photo and it has been both informative and stimulating. My heart goes out to those of you who are transitioning (or wish to) and I wish you the strength to see it through, and all of the happiness that you deserve.

So I started relatively low dose saw palmetto, fenugreek and red clover back last December and switched to a PM extract, along with some vitex and red clover (also low dose, except for the unknown strength of the PM extract) a few weeks ago. I've always been very thin (~6' to 6' 1", <155 pounds) and have gained fat in my chest where none had even been before. My nipples erect more easily and seem to stay erect for a while. I think my butt is much fleshier, too and I have to cinch my belt about 1" tighter and higher up on my waist in order to to keep my pants from falling down. I've had some random itching and very mild aches coming and going from my nipples but haven't seen/felt evidence of budding until the other day.

What I've got is a bit of a lump *near* one of my nipples. It's not directly behind it (as I'd read it would be) but is about an inch away from the nipple. It's tubular-shaped and it have to poke and squeeze to find it. Feels sore when I squeeze it. It's located more inward on my breast (more toward the center of my chest).

Although my development has been minor up until this point, I've found it to be both thrilling and terrifying. I desperately want small breasts and larger nipples but my girlfriend doesn't know and I'm afraid it wouldn't end well if she did. I'm happy being a man but I'm obsessed with breasts and transformation...but mostly breasts.

While the bit of "boob" that hangs down when I hunch forward is soft and fatty, there's also some "crunchy" stuff in there if I squeeze around. I've read that breast glandular tissue is sort of lumpy, like cottage cheese and it seems that I have some of those little lumps, just not a distinct, sore one behind each nipple, as I've read about. Again, I've been thrilled by this development and I've tugged and played with my nipples and every inch of the surrounding flesh. My thought was that this sore spot is a bit of glandular material and I've irritated it by squeezing it. I'm middle-aged and breast cancer does run in my family, although all were smokers and I'm not, so I do have some concern.

My libido is still high and erections are not a problem, but I think my ejaculate is on the runny side (but not clear).

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your input.

Yes your budding hun
Sounds like many of us here
X

Julie

(19-10-2018, 09:35 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Yes your budding hun
Sounds like many of us here
X

Julie

OMG. My heart jumped out of my chest when I read this! Thrilling (and scary). Thank you!
<3

Yeah you are budding, congratulations you are one of us now. What's your goal ?

Sounds like you're budding, very jealous, I never got to to point.

(20-10-2018, 04:19 AM)Birgit Wrote:  Yeah you are budding, congratulations you are one of us now. What's your goal ?

Thanks. I wish I knew. I wish I could just transform my body into a female one when no one was around and back to myself at will, but that ain't gonna happen. I guess my goal is tiny breasts that I could blame on dropping T levels due to being in my low 50s. Of course, larger, more feminine nipples would be wonderful. And a girlfriend who likes to play with them. The thing is, I just can't see my girlfriend getting into this. She's not very sexual (or kinky). After reading one thread on here, it occurred to me that I could blame my new boobs on my efforts to curb my libido (she's perimenopausal) in order to be more compatible with her. I could pretend that I didn't notice the side effect until it was too late. 

I'm worried about all of this and how to deal with it, but I can't seem to stop. Sound familiar? On the other hand, I'm thinking that a wee bit of nipple and boob won't really be noticeable on my hairy, middle-aged chest. On the other hand, these suckers will probably stick out on my thin frame. Generous derrières and modest boobs run in my family, so my round tush is a bonus development that I hadn't expected. My waistline was completely unexpected and I'm not sure what to make of it. I've worn a 32" waist jean for years, with 31 being too tight and I feel like I could squeeze into a 30 right now, even though I have some belly fat.

Thanks for listening. It feels so good to share this and your replies really help, because I guess I want someone to share my story with.

For those lurkers (like I was) who are reading through these threads to satisfy their curiosity or learn more, I offer the following:

The combination of the mental and physical realization that your body is transforming into something slightly more feminine is unreal. Feeling around behind my nipples and actually discovering (what appear to be) glands back there is mind-blowing. Calling them my "breasts" gives me such a thrill, even if they're practically nonexistent. The dull aches that come and go right now; it must mean something is growing inside of me, which is insanely erotic.

But that pales in comparison to the physical sensation of having nipples that have "woken up." As I'm having a conversation about something and responding emotionally to what is being said, I can actually feel my nipples tighten up as they erect. Maybe this happens to other males, but it never happened to me. Even though my nipples aren't touching the inside of my shirt, I can feel the slightest pleasant ache as they erect. I find myself discreetly brushing my hand across them through my shirt, both to confirm what I've felt and to experience the thrill of two feminine points that have no place on my body. After a handful of these thoughts/feelings, I found I've leaked a little into my underwear, yet another feminine feeling which is very exciting.

Even if this is where my development ends, I feel like I've gained something that I don't deserve to have - some secret doorway into what it might feel like to be a woman.

Is this what the rest of you experienced? I'd love to hear your stories.

Nippy, I too love breasts and my nipples are sensitive to the changes in weather along with holding one in my hand as I go to sleep each night. I plan on growing at least  38D if I can. There is just something about the feel and jiggle that is so erotic. Best wishes for your chest.

(23-10-2018, 10:16 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  Nippy, I too love breasts and my nipples are sensitive to the changes in weather along with holding one in my hand as I go to sleep each night. I plan on growing at least  38D if I can. There is just something about the feel and jiggle that is so erotic. Best wishes for your chest.

Thank you! I can't imagine having "real" boobs. As it is now, these vestigial growths are extremely distracting. I've been touching them all day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon