Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT purchase in UK

Hi, I realize most if not all HRT in the UK requires a prescription. I'm also aware they may be available online with some tweaking of the application form from reputable UK chemist's. Is anyone aware of anyway in the UK these HRT drugs can be purchased relatively easy without involving your own GP ? As I cannot go that route for personal reasons. Thank you x

Yes can be done
Pm me 
Julie 
X

(06-10-2018, 10:23 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Yes can be done
Pm me 
Julie 
X

Thank you Julie, pm sent x

GenderGP, doctors Mike and Helen Webberley, can help trans patients and can see you in a quick time frame.

They can monitor your health and write you prescriptions.

They are very specialized in the subject matter.
They even treat trans kids.

They are praised by many. 
They even have psychologists who can guide you in your transition.

You must be prepared to have a cash supply of 350£ to start with them.
That’s a one-time-set-up. After that it gets cheaper.

If you don’t have the money to see the doctors Webberley, you can buy hormones from https://www.unitedpharmacies.md/

if you have a UK adress and live in the UK.

But again, be careful and don’t overdose. More is not better. 

Elissa

(07-10-2018, 03:58 PM)ImYourGirl Wrote:  GenderGP, doctors Mike and Helen Webberley, can help trans patients and can see you in a quick time frame.

If you don’t have the money to see the doctors Webberley, you can buy hormones from https://www.unitedpharmacies.md/

Elissa
Hi thank you, I did look at this site but they again wanted a consultation, and did seem quite expensive when everything was added up, plus I didn't want to be tied to them through a monthly subscription for anything. Thanks for the advice though. United has been recommended more than once so I need to look there also X thank you x

(07-10-2018, 04:12 PM)Prettytawnee2010 Wrote:  
(07-10-2018, 03:58 PM)ImYourGirl Wrote:  GenderGP, doctors Mike and Helen Webberley, can help trans patients and can see you in a quick time frame.

Elissa
Hi thank you, I did look at this site but they again wanted a consultation, and did seem quite expensive when everything was added up, plus I didn't want to be tied to them through a monthly subscription for anything. Thanks for the advice though. United has been recommended more than once so I need to look there also X thank you x

Can get expensive with the Webberleys, I hear you there.

Aside of UnitedPharmacies.md you might want to look at buypharma.com
Another good website is alldaychemist.com .

There is also fabskinhouse.com . Also reliable.

All the pharmacies I list have been tested by me and deemed reliable.

You may also want to try thailandpharmacy.net .

Good luck with whichever way you go Smile

Hi you can try Shesalady.co.uk based in portugual where don't need prescription many have used and found ok

(09-10-2018, 02:31 PM)DDtop Wrote:  Hi you can try Shesalady.co.uk based in portugual where don't need prescription many have used and found ok

Thank you, they have been mentioned, aleaya good to get verified from more thstone person though x

Hi all! 

Can I ask  anyone who has used any of the above sites. What was your experience? Did you encounter any problems either from the seller or getting items through the borders? Did you end up paying extra taxes etc. Have you had any parcels not show? 

I'm seriously considering trying so any info would be much appreciated .

Many thanks .

(09-10-2018, 02:31 PM)DDtop Wrote:  Hi you can try Shesalady.co.uk based in portugual where don't need prescription many have used and found ok

I have used that website and purchased from them . Very good service and helpful

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon