Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Week #9 experiencing a swollen facial areas

(28-10-2018, 02:04 PM)michelle street Wrote:  well just a update i finished the small prescription the docter gave me ( steriod pill to stop itching of the eyelid ) and antibiotics cream on a raised portion of my upper eye lid ( hope that goes away ) starting to think the bovine ovary glandular supplement may be the cause i wake up in the morning my left eye brow is curved and raised almost fem like i see slight definition in left cheek have read that this can cause facial feminization 

any one with experience on this ?

first off if you are on week 9 and taking 1000mg U really should lower it. You need to go slow so your body adapts to the stuff. 2ndly you only need to rev up when growth stops.
I was at 8 pills only when the growth had stopped. It gets pretty expensive around that time. and as you rev up it gets more expensive and theres always chance you could mess up your liver.
For instance week 9 I would of been on 3 pills... week 13 Id be on 4 pills....But id always stay at that level of pills till growth stopped. Just saying...

And yes it could be reactions from BO since your so high and havent given your body enough time to adjust.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Week #9 experiencing a swollen facial areas - by michelle street - 05-10-2018, 03:41 PM
RE: Week #9 experiencing a swollen facial areas - by michelle street - 28-10-2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Week #9 experiencing a swollen facial areas - by Nikki9 - 04-11-2018, 01:28 AM
RE: Week #9 experiencing a swollen facial areas - by michelle street - 04-11-2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Week #9 experiencing a swollen facial areas - by michelle street - 13-03-2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Week #9 experiencing a swollen facial areas - by shaneny - 14-03-2020, 03:22 AM
RE: Week #9 experiencing a swollen facial areas - by michelle street - 14-03-2020, 12:03 PM