Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is BO permanent? (I want to take it with PM and SP)

I want to take BO with Pueraria Mirifica, and Saw Palmetto.
well, PM and SP is not permanent. I know

but is it BO permanent?

and is it OK to take BO with PM?

I've heard some people saying BO is permanent but I don't want full transition..
Help!

(01-10-2018, 03:36 PM)senstiveNipples Wrote:  I want to take BO with Pueraria Mirifica, and Saw Palmetto.

but is it BO permanent?

I've heard some people saying BO is permanent but I don't want full transition..
Help!

Er.....PM is permanent to some extent - however changes with the exception of actual breast tissue will reverse given long enough and in any case the changes will take likely take years not months or weeks...In most cases BO isnt going to do anything more significant than PM at sensible doses - however it does have more of a mental effect than PM in my opinion.  

If you arent prepared to have the breast tissue I would stear clear of both PM and BO, whilst they arent likely to have significant effects in the short to medium term its very much a case of your mileage will vary on either.  Any fat redistribution which would take a while to accumulate will eventually reverse but the breast tissue once there doesnt go away on its own accord, if you dont want it the only way to get rid of it is surgery.  It probably isnt going to that apparent but it will be there. 

I will however say this that people are generally very unobservant though - and even fairly significant breast growth can be easily hidden day to day and in most cases people arent going to be looking for it anyway. The issues come when you have to go shirtless or have a physical exam etc....

(01-10-2018, 07:01 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(01-10-2018, 03:36 PM)senstiveNipples Wrote:  I want to take BO with Pueraria Mirifica, and Saw Palmetto.

but is it BO permanent?

Help!

Er.....PM is permanent to some extent - however changes with the exception of actual breast tissue will reverse given long enough and in any case the changes will take likely take years not months or weeks...In most cases BO isnt going to do anything more significant than PM at sensible doses - however it does have more of a mental effect than PM in my opinion.  

If you arent prepared to have the breast tissue I would stear clear of both PM and BO, whilst they arent likely to have significant effects in the short to medium term its very much a case of your mileage will vary on either.  Any fat redistribution which would take a while to accumulate will eventually reverse but the breast tissue once there doesnt go away on its own accord, if you dont want it the only way to get rid of it is surgery.  It probably isnt going to that apparent but it will be there. 

I will however say this that people are generally very unobservant though - and even fairly significant breast growth can be easily hidden day to day and in most cases people arent going to be looking for it anyway. The issues come when you have to go shirtless or have a physical exam etc....

Thanks Megan. 
I planning to do it because I do really want breast.
but what I'm worried about is infertility.

1. I heard taking BO more than 6 months reprogram my hormone generation so I cannot get back. is it true? 
    - If not true, how much monthes are okay not to become infertile?

2. for PM, yeah, it's just extra estrogen so doesn't reprogram my  hormone generation.
then, how much monthes are okay not to become infertile?

3. Is there a risk (inferility or other) when taking PM with BO??

(01-10-2018, 07:50 PM)senstiveNipples Wrote:  

but is it BO permanent?

Help!

Thanks Megan. 

1. I heard taking BO more than 6 months reprogram my hormone generation so I cannot get back. is it true? 

2. for PM, yeah, it's just extra estrogen so doesn't reprogram my  hormone generation.

Ah I see, not sure on fertility it wasnt an issue for me. Basically anything that affects hormones can have an effect on fertility both from reduced count to abnormal sperm.

As PM, SP and BO are rarely researched there is nothing to indicate what the effects of fertility might be. To be honest my own changes from a hormonal point of view were minimal after 10 months(halved level of testosterone and estrogen level barely above male ranges) so from that point of view there should have been minimal effect, however it was not possible to determine any unseen effects nor was I bothered. 

From a fertility point of view it is recoverable even after hrt although this is not guaranteed. BO is perhaps likely to have more effect from the point of view of introducing foreign tissue but it is only possible to speculate, it is also more likely perhaps to result in fetal anomalies but unless taken for years i dont feel would impact fertility. If you are trying to conceive it would be wise to come off everything anyway to minimise any risk.

(02-10-2018, 05:35 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  

but is it BO permanent?

Help!

Thanks Megan. 

Ah I see, not sure on fertility it wasnt an issue for me. Basically anything that affects hormones can have an effect on fertility both from reduced count to abnormal sperm.

As PM, SP and BO are rarely researched there is nothing to indicate what the effects of fertility might be. To be honest my own changes from a hormonal point of view were minimal after 10 months(halved level of testosterone and estrogen level barely above male ranges) so from that point of view there should have been minimal effect, however it was not possible to determine any unseen effects nor was I bothered. 

From a fertility point of view it is recoverable even after hrt although this is not guaranteed. BO is perhaps likely to have more effect from the point of view of introducing foreign tissue but it is only possible to speculate, it is also more likely perhaps to result in fetal anomalies but unless taken for years i dont feel would impact fertility. If you are trying to conceive it would be wise to come off everything anyway to minimise any risk.

So, you mean every individuals get the different effects so we can't exactly expect what to happen

I decided to take it and 
consider continuing it observing the changes

there's one thing I'm curious of.
why did you say that PM is more permanent than BO?

the PM will be delivered home tomorrow XD
Thank you so much!

ps. how was your daily dosage?

(03-10-2018, 02:03 PM)senstiveNipples Wrote:  

but is it BO permanent?

Help!

Thanks Megan. 

So, you mean every individuals get the different effects so we can't exactly expect what to happen

I decided to take it and 

Thank you so much!

PM is permanent from a breast growth point of view but I did not say it was anymore permanent than BO. Other than breast tissue nearly all other changes will reverse, the breast tissue being permanent applies to both PM and BO. If you get breast tissue whatever you take it is permanent.

As to fertility my advice would be if you want to keep it guaranteed, then don't take anything. Or look into sperm banking. There is little quantified research on nbe full stop, even on hrt loss of fertility isn't definite in the short term, but is more likely in the longer term. Taking anything which affects the hormones can affect fertility there are no definite or guarantees either way.

(03-10-2018, 04:10 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(01-10-2018, 07:01 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Er.....PM is permanent to some extent - however changes with the exception of actual breast tissue will reverse given long enough and in any case the changes will take likely take years not months or weeks...In most cases BO isnt going to do anything more significant than PM at sensible doses - however it does have more of a mental effect than PM in my opinion.  

Thanks Megan. 

I decided to take it and 

Thank you so much!

PM is permanent from a breast growth point of view but I did not say it was anymore permanent than BO. Other than breast tissue nearly all other changes will reverse, the breast tissue being permanent applies to both PM and BO. If you get breast tissue whatever you take it is permanent.

As to fertility my advice would be if you want to keep it guaranteed, then don't take anything. Or look into sperm banking. There is little quantified research on nbe full stop, even on hrt loss of fertility isn't definite in the short term, but is more likely in the longer term. Taking anything which affects the hormones can affect fertility there are no definite or guarantees either way.

Thanks a lot!!
I should consider going sperm banking.. 
cause I do really want it.

how was your dosage?

I'm considering which dosage is right
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=28724

(03-10-2018, 04:24 PM)senstiveNipples Wrote:  
(01-10-2018, 07:50 PM)senstiveNipples Wrote:  Thanks Megan. 

I decided to take it and 

Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot!!

how was your dosage?

I started on 6 bo a day, increasing to about 12 by the time I stopped. I alternated with pm so one week bo one week pm the pm doseage was around 3000mg per day. I ended up switching because of the cost mainly it was cheaper to be on full hrt and as I was single there were no issues with family partner etc. Plus I had worked out in my head that I was transgender by then so that made it a lot easier to switch.

I can't recall exactly though as its been almost 2 years since I switched. I also took white peony as well as an anti androgen, saw palmetto isnt as effective or wasn't for me.

(03-10-2018, 07:26 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(03-10-2018, 04:24 PM)senstiveNipples Wrote:  
(02-10-2018, 05:35 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  Ah I see, not sure on fertility it wasnt an issue for me. Basically anything that affects hormones can have an effect on fertility both from reduced count to abnormal sperm.

I decided to take it and 

Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot!!

how was your dosage?

I started on 6 bo a day, increasing to about 12 by the time I stopped. I alternated with pm so one week bo one week pm the pm doseage was around 3000mg per day. I ended up switching because of the cost mainly it was cheaper to be on full hrt and as I was single there were no issues with family partner etc. Plus I had worked out in my head that I was transgender by then so that made it a lot easier to switch.

I can't recall exactly though as its been almost 2 years since I switched. I also took white peony as well as an anti androgen, saw palmetto isnt as effective or wasn't for me.

I didnt find BO or PM permenant but since Im now on HRT breasts are still here.
PM results disapeared after 1 year not on anything.
BO results shrunk after 2 months not being on anything. Had to go off to go on HRT.
That said Im now standing at a 40D cup Im sure its because of BO because I havent had any pain growth while on HRT they filled out a little more but not much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon